- Technology Jabra Days Sale May on Amazon: Discounts On Jabra Elite 75t, Jabra Talk 30 And More
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Odisha In May
- News ‘Moral catastrophe’: WHO chief urges rich nations to donate shots instead of vaccinating children
- Sports Mithali Raj, Harmanpreet Kaur named captains for England tour
- Movies Thenmozhi Serial Actor Kutty Ramesh Passes Away
- Finance Top Business Ideas Linked To Stock Markets To Make Money In This Pandemic
- Automobiles Pristine 1979 Mercedes-Benz W123 Clocks More Than 12.6 Lakh Kilometres; Put Up For Auction
- Education NMMS Result 2021 Gujarat Declared, Check Class 8th Merit List At sebexam.org
Last year, Deepika Padukone's fashion certainly took an edgy turn. The diva upped her outfit game and experimented a lot. Adding to that, she also played a lot with green hue and gave us some jaw-dropping green-coloured numbers. So, let's talk about her two green numbers that were unconventional and rules-breaking.
Deepika Padukone's Mint Green Dress
For the first red carpet appearance at the Cannes Film Festival 2019, Deepika Padukone opted for this theatrical Giambattista Valli gown that was unapologetically ruffled. It was a voluminous gown with layers and layers of ruffles and her ensemble also featured a white cloth belt, which added a whiff of structure to her attire. The bow was also a stunning addition. She also wore an Emily -London floral pink-hued silk turban, which went well with her ensemble and gave it an old-fashioned touch. The makeup was highlighted by contoured cheekbones, muted pink lip shade, and well-defined kohl.
Deepika Padukone's Bright Green Pants Attire
For the Grazia Millennial Awards 2019, Deepika opted for a bright green number that was by Ashi Studio. Her attire consisted of an off-shouldered voluminous floor-length cape top, which she paired with straight-fit pants. Deepika also teamed her ensemble with matching green pumps, which went well with her attire. She accessorised her look with a pair of emerald earrings. The makeup was nude-toned with muted lip shade. She completed her look with a wavy ponytail that was tied using a green satin ribbon.
Styled by Shaleena Nathani, Deepika Padukone looked amazing in both the ensembles. Which one made you more speechless? Let us know that.
Photos Credit: Shaleena Nathani's Instagram