- 12 min ago Bangalore School Kids Deliver An Impressive Rendition Of 'Believer' & Imagine Dragons Love It
- 22 min ago Deepika Padukone Takes Fashion Game To Another Level With Her Gorgeous Pink Ensemble
- 53 min ago 5 Facts About Bougainville - The World's Newest Nation'
- 2 hrs ago Cuteness Alert: Adorable Pandas Doing Funny Activities Will Make You Fall In Love With Them
- News 3-member panel headed by Retired Justice V S Sirpurkar to probe Hyderabad encounter: CJI to T'gana
- Sports Ranji Trophy matches in Guwahati, Agartala suspended due to unrest, curfew
- Technology NASA Mars 2020 Rover To Hunt For Early Life Evidence
- Movies Eid 2020 Box Office Battle: Salman Khan Reacts To Locking Horns With Akshay Kumar
- Finance Time To Be A Little Cautious On The Markets
- Travel 10 Best Places In India To Enjoy Christmas Vacation With Family
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh celebrated their first anniversary. The couple visited Lord Venkateswara to seek the blessings. They looked traditional perfect in their Sabyasachi outfits and were joined by their family as well. So, let's decode their outfits, which absolutely stunned us.
So speaking about Deepika first, she wore a red-hued silk brocade sari. Her sari was accentuated by intricate golden motifs and featured meticulously done border. Deepika Padukone paired her attire with a full-sleeved red blouse that was marked by miniature patterns. She upped her look with heavy jewellery that consisted of an elaborate neckpiece and choker, exquisite kadas, and stunning jhumkis. The makeup was natural and highlighted by pink lip shade. The impeccable bun rounded out her avatar.
Ranveer Singh, on the other hand, wore an all-white kurta pyjama and teamed it with a bandhgala jacket that was enhanced by intricate floral patterns. He also draped a rich red shawl with golden motifs. Ranveer upped his look with classy frames. So, what do you think about their anniversary picture. Didn't they look adorable together? Feel free to share opinions in the comments.