- 2 hrs ago You Should Not Do These Things To Your Hair In Winters
- 3 hrs ago Osteoporosis Diet For Women: Foods To Eat & Foods To Avoid
- 4 hrs ago Human Coronavirus: An Outbreak Of New Viral Disease In China
- 5 hrs ago Shraddha Kapoor Opts For A Sassy Street-Style Outfit For Her Visit To Gurudwara Bangla Sahib
- Sports Bangladesh appoint former West Indies and South Africa coach Gibson
- Movies Bigg Boss Malayalam Season 2: Somadas Walks Out Of The Show!
- News Democratic Republic of Congo boat mishap: 15 dead, others missing
- Technology Vodafone Rs. 398, Rs. 558 Prepaid Plans Launched; Rs. 19 Plan Revised
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Finance How To Start Amul Ice Cream Parlor In India
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh celebrated their first anniversary. The couple visited Lord Venkateswara to seek the blessings. They looked traditional perfect in their Sabyasachi outfits and were joined by their family as well. So, let's decode their outfits, which absolutely stunned us.
So speaking about Deepika first, she wore a red-hued silk brocade sari. Her sari was accentuated by intricate golden motifs and featured meticulously done border. Deepika Padukonepaired her attire with a full-sleeved red blouse that was marked by miniature patterns. She upped her look with heavy jewellery that consisted of an elaborate neckpiece and choker, exquisite kadas, and stunning jhumkis. The makeup was natural and highlighted by pink lip shade. The impeccable bun rounded out her avatar.
Ranveer Singh, on the other hand, wore an all-white kurta pyjama and teamed it with a bandhgala jacket that was enhanced by intricate floral patterns. He also draped a rich red shawl with golden motifs. Ranveer upped his look with classy frames. So, what do you think about their anniversary picture. Didn't they look adorable together? Feel free to share opinions in the comments.