- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada Season 7 Super Sunday With Sudeep – Veteran Actor Jai Jagadeesh Gets Eliminated
- News Amit Shah assures of BJP, Shiv Sena coming together Ramdas Athawale
- Sports Lionesses run over Tigresses in Hero U-17 Women’s Championship final
- Technology How To Create Your Own Chrome Browser Theme
- Automobiles Jawa Perak TVC Released: Promotes The Perak As Reliable
- Travel Hajo - The Pride Of Assam
- Finance Anil Ambani And 4 Others Resign As RCom Directors
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh's Bengaluru reception was a regal affair with the married couple looking resplendent in their outfits. They looked absolutely delightful in their ensembles, which were a cross between minimalism and maximalism. Their outfits celebrated grandeur and rich traditional craftsmanship of the country. Accentuated by meticulous details, their outfits were not designed by Sabyasachi this time. However, the couple was styled by Sabyasachi.
So, Deepika's silk sari was indeed a special attire because it had a sentimental value attached to it. Her elaborate handloom sari was gifted to her by her mother, Mrs Ujjala Padukone from Angadi Galleria. It was an exquisite sari that brought alive the vintage charm. Deepika looked absolutely glorious and carried her attire like a queen. She contrasted the vibrant sari with a full-sleeved white-hued blouse that went well with her sari.
The actress paired her sari with stunning jewellery that was crafted out of precious stones. Her jewellery included an impressive brooch, complementing heavy earrings, a dazzling choker, and layered pearl neckpiece. She also wore a statement ring and traditional red bangles to notch up her regal look. Her makeup was highlighted by smoky kohl, red lip shade, a small bindi, and sindoor. The impeccable bun was adorned with jasmine flowers.
Ranveer also wore a magnificent sherwani that was designed by Rohit Bal. He wore a full-sleeved jacket that was enhanced by black colour and detailed with intricate golden-hued floral patterns. The border of the jacket featured fine threadwork in gold. The dapper actor teamed his jacket with black-hued straight-fit pyjamas and also matched the formal shoes with his ensemble. His loafers were black in colour and embellished in gold.
We can't get over their fashion statements. Didn't they look like a match made in heaven-like a king and a queen? How do you find their outfits? Let us know that in the comment section.