- 8 min ago 8 Reasons Why Your Sister Can Be Your Best Friend
- 37 min ago Chafing: Causes, Symptoms, Complications, Treatment & Prevention
- 48 min ago Katrina Kaif And Other Leading Celebs Make A Red Splash At The Vogue Women Of The Year Awards
- 1 hr ago Defence Ministry Opens Doors For Girls' Admission In Sainik Schools From 2021 Academic Session
- Movies Ranveer Singh & Sushant Singh Rajput Have The Best Bodies, Says Vaani Kapoor
- Automobiles Top-Selling Bikes In India For September 2019: Hero Splendor Continues To Dominate The Market
- Sports Badminton: Kuhoo Garg and Dhruv Rawat win Egypt International mixed doubles title
- News Pakistan making 'business out of faith', Harsimrat on Kartarpur service charge
- Technology WhatsApp Testing Splash Screen Feature To Push Ads On Its Business App
- Finance How To Submit Life Certificate For Pension Continuation For Your Parent Anywhere?
- Travel 8 Amazing and Affordable Winter Vacation Destinations In India
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
Deepika Padukone's latest airport look was a departure from the ruling trends. She sported a classic look that was a cross between formal and casual. She exuded laidback vibes with her outfit and as usual, gave us a goal. Comfort was definitely her priority and her airport attire was backed by the relaxed quotient.
The prolific actress sported a high neck sweatshirt that was three-quarter-sleeved and seemed perfect for the winter season. Deepika contrasted her black top by pairing it with high-waist trousers, which seemed more towards the straight-fit side. Well, black and white was absolutely the mood of the day for the gorgeous diva.
Deepika notched up her style and comfort game by pairing her ensemble with black-hued formal shoes, which went well with her airport outfit. She carried a textured black bag with her and accessorised her look with dark shades. The makeup was highlighted by a pink lip shade and the middle-parted voluminous tresses rounded out her look.
We totally loved Deepika's airport attire. How about you? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.