- 2 hrs ago You Should Not Do These Things To Your Hair In Winters
- 3 hrs ago Osteoporosis Diet For Women: Foods To Eat & Foods To Avoid
- 4 hrs ago Human Coronavirus: An Outbreak Of New Viral Disease In China
- 5 hrs ago Shraddha Kapoor Opts For A Sassy Street-Style Outfit For Her Visit To Gurudwara Bangla Sahib
- Sports Bangladesh appoint former West Indies and South Africa coach Gibson
- Movies Bigg Boss Malayalam Season 2: Somadas Walks Out Of The Show!
- News Democratic Republic of Congo boat mishap: 15 dead, others missing
- Technology Vodafone Rs. 398, Rs. 558 Prepaid Plans Launched; Rs. 19 Plan Revised
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Finance How To Start Amul Ice Cream Parlor In India
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Deepika Padukone's latest airport look was a departure from the ruling trends. She sported a classic look that was a cross between formal and casual. She exuded laidback vibes with her outfit and as usual, gave us a goal. Comfort was definitely her priority and her airport attire was backed by the relaxed quotient.
The prolific actress sported a high neck sweatshirt that was three-quarter-sleeved and seemed perfect for the winter season. Deepikacontrasted her black top by pairing it with high-waist trousers, which seemed more towards the straight-fit side. Well, black and white was absolutely the mood of the day for the gorgeous diva.
Deepika notched up her style and comfort game by pairing her ensemble with black-hued formal shoes, which went well with her airport outfit. She carried a textured black bag with her and accessorised her look with dark shades. The makeup was highlighted by a pink lip shade and the middle-parted voluminous tresses rounded out her look.
We totally loved Deepika'sairport attire. How about you? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.