- 1 hr ago What The--! Thousands Of Penis Fishes Found On California Beach
- 1 hr ago Scientists Develop Once-a-month Contraceptive Pill, Human Trials To Be Done Soon
- 1 hr ago A 78-Year-Old Pensioner Gets A Christmas Surprise And The Video Will Move You To Tears
- 2 hrs ago The Navy Officer’s Wife Vidya Raju Rescues 20 Kg Python, Video Goes Viral
- Sports U-17 women's tourney: India lose 0-3 to Sweden
- Movies Taimur Ali Khan Wants Two Birthday Cakes Reveals Mum Kareena Kapoor!
- News Pak criticises India for slamming PM Imran's comments on citizenship act
- Technology 4 Ways to Block Someone on Gmail
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Deepika Padukone attended the biography launch of veteran actress Hema Malini, titled Beyond The Dream Girl and written by Ram Kamal Mukherjee.
Both the divas, Deepika and Hema Malini looked splendid at the event and both their style books were just perfect. While Hema Malini wore a blue floral embossed sari, Deepika rocked her red Benarasi silk sari. Both from different Bollywood eras, kept their style statements apt and graceful.
Deepika wore beautiful traditional gold accessories along with the sari while the Dream Girl kept it classier with pearls and gemstones. We are still confused about choosing the better one among them.
Celebrities including Esha Deol and Juhi Chawla were also present at the event but no one could beat the two.