- Technology Oppo K3 vs other mid-range smartphones with 6GB RAM
- Movies Sita Critics Review: Kajal Aggarwal-Bellamkonda Sreenivas Starrer Fails To Meet Expectations
- News Doval doctrine: The end of separatists had begun, now the menace would end
- Finance UK PM Theresa May Resigns Amid Brexit Crisis
- Sports Kirti Azad to Gautam Gambhir to Mohammed Kaif: Former India cricketers who won and lost in elections
- Automobiles Hero Launches Splendor Special Edition — It’s Been 25 Years Since The Splendor Was Introduced
- Education HSCAP Allotment Result 2019 Kerala Released
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Deepika Padukone attended the biography launch of veteran actress Hema Malini, titled Beyond The Dream Girl and written by Ram Kamal Mukherjee.
Both the divas, Deepika and Hema Malini looked splendid at the event and both their style books were just perfect. While Hema Malini wore a blue floral embossed sari, Deepika rocked her red Benarasi silk sari. Both from different Bollywood eras, kept their style statements apt and graceful.
Deepika wore beautiful traditional gold accessories along with the sari while the Dream Girl kept it classier with pearls and gemstones. We are still confused about choosing the better one among them.
Celebrities including Esha Deol and Juhi Chawla were also present at the event but no one could beat the two.