- 48 min ago What Are Leptin And Ghrelin And How Do They Affect The Body Weight?
- 1 hr ago Vikrant Rona Actress Jacqueline Fernandez Goes Retro In Co-ord Set! PICS
- 1 hr ago What Is Short Bowel Syndrome? Causes, Symptoms, Complications And Treatments
- 5 hrs ago South Africa In New Surge Of COVID-19 From Versions Of Omicron
- Movies Adivi Sesh Celebrates The Trailer Launch Of His Film Major In Hyderabad With 10,000 College Students
- Sports IPL Playoffs Stats & Record: Most Wins in Playoffs, Most Runs, Most Centuries, Most Wickets, Most Sixes & More
- Technology iQOO Neo 6 Indian Variant Specs Revealed; How Is It Different From Chinese Counterpart?
- Finance Stock To Buy: Agrochemicals Stock That Can Gain 30% On Higher Prices & Expansion
- Automobiles BGauss D15 Launched In India - Prices Start At Rs 99,999
- News IMD withdraws red alert as rain subsides; Orange Alert issued in 5 districts of Kerala
- Travel 10 Wonderful Destinations In Madhya Pradesh You Must Visit
- Education Goa Board SSC, HSSC Result 2022 Declared At gbshse.info, Download GBSHSE Term 1 Exam Result Here
Valentine's Day is where you get up, glam up, put on that spicy outfit and get ready to go out with your lover, partner or spouse. It is the perfect time of the year when you have the time to spend on looking glammed up for the dinner date or even brunch. Now this is the time where we recommend you skip the loungewear and get into a cool-looking dress for the day.
Worrying about what to wear? You can take some inspiration from these famous B-town celebrities for your Valentine's Day! Let's take a look Kangana Ranaut, Deepika Padukone and Malaika Arora.
Red Hot Like Kangana Ranaut
First on our list the Kangana Ranaut, who rocks it in a red hot dress! This is one of the best outfits that you can wear on Valentine's Day. You can keep your look simple for this outfit. Just pair it up with heels and you are ready for the celebration. Don't forget to take a lot of pictures while going on a Valentine date.
Casual And Hot Like Deepika Padukone
Keep it low-key like Deepika and wear a bodysuit with a pair of jeans. This is great for when you don't want to go all out on Valentine's Day and want to have a cute yet elegant look. If you want then you can pair the look with an oversized jacket to make it a bit more dressier.
Set A Vibe Like Malaika Arora
The next on our list is the very gorgeous Malaika Arora who is giving us some serious trend-setting looks that anyone can rock. She has opted for a black blazer and it is perfect for Valentine's Day. You can pair the blazer with any piece of clothing that you will be wearing for Valentine's Day.
This Valentine's Day, don't just get ready but feel inspired by all these looks! If you want then you can create your own. Always remember to keep smiling whenever you are getting ready because these are the moments that you will look back on in your future.
Happy Valentine Week and Valentine's Day!
Image Credit: Instagram
- lgbtqJosh And MASH Project Foundation Partner With Nazariya LGBT Resource Group For #MeriLoveLanguage Campaign
- fashion trendsValentine’s Day: Trendy And Elegant Outfits To Dress Up For A Date!
- wellnessDid You Know That Celebrating Valentine's Day Can Benefit Your Health? Here's How
- bollywood wardrobeMalaika Arora’s Red Sequin Dress Is A Glam Statement For Valentine’s Day!
- skin careValentine’s Day Special: Beauty Tips From Kourtney Kardashian, Priyanka Chopra And More!
- bollywood wardrobeValentine’s Day: Ananya Panday Looks Elegant In All Her Bright Red Outfits!
- relationshipAnti-Valentine Week 2022: When Is Slap Day, Kick Day, Breakup Day? Dates For Unromantic Week
- body careValentine’s Day Special: DIY Shimmering Body Oil For Glowy Skin!
- decorValentine's Day: 6 Home Decor Ideas For Your At-Home Date
- bollywood wardrobeThis Valentine's Day, Go Full-On Glam With Fresh Colours of The Season!
- offer of the dayValentine’s Day: Skechers Shoes, Timex Watches To Instax Mini Camera, Find Cool Gifts For Your Beloved!
- fashionKalyan Jewellers Launches Exclusive Limited-Edition Jewellery To Celebrate Valentine's Day