- 7 min ago How To Get Pink Lips Naturally At Home
- 28 min ago Are You Pregnant? 15 Symptoms To Watch Out For
- 58 min ago This Bride Flaunting Her Self-Designed Lehenga Is The Best Thing You Will See On The Internet
- 1 hr ago Varun Dhawan And Natasha Dalal's Marriage Location Revealed And Here Are Designers They Can Consider
- Sports Poster of Mithali Raj biopic 'Shabaash Mithu' released
- Technology Google Working On Its Mobile App To Personalize Business Experience
- Movies Is Alaya F Impressed With Her Jawaani Jaaneman Co-star Saif Ali Khan's Style? Find Out!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Odisha In 2020
- News Cabinet approves raising abortion upper limit to 24 weeks; bill to be tabled in next Parl session
- Finance ICICI Bank Introduces ‘iBox' For Self-Service Delivery Of Debit, Credit Cards, Cheques
- Automobiles Renault Kwid BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.92 Lakh
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Deepika Padukone is one of those actresses in the Bollywood industry, whose sartorial choices always blows one's mind. With her amazing fashion sense, she can make the simplest, the most casual of outfits look edgy and impressive. She has been promoting her film Chhapaak and giving us gorgeous fashion moments.
Recently, Deepika sported a very casual outfit, which was a simple tee and denim pants but the way the actress pulled it off, it looked ultra-cool. With this look of hers, she lessoned us on how to ace the casual look in the most stylish way. So, let us take a close look at her outfit for some goals.
For the recent promotional round, Deepika Padukone donned a full loose-sleeved high-neck plain white tee. Styled by Shaleena Nathani, she paired her high-waist oversized blue denim pants with white tee. Her outfit came from Dhruv Kapoor's eponymous label and she completed her look with white Nike sneakers. The actress looked cool and impressive but she further upped her look with a gold-toned double-layered necklace from Valliyan. The gold-toned hoops from Minerali store enhanced her look.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, she sharply contoured her T-zone and cheekbones. Filled thick brows, kohled eyes, curled lashes, pink eye shadow, soft blush, and pink lip shade spruced up her look. The diva pulled back her messy tresses into a classic low ponytail.
We are absolutely impressed with Deepika Padukone's fashion sense. What do you think about this attire of hers? Do let us know in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Deepika Padukone