- Automobiles Lamborghini Huracan EVO RWD Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.22 Crore
- Technology Apple Might Launch Its Online Store In H2 2020: Report
- News Banned by 3 airlines, Comedian Kunal Kamra claims he approached Arnab Goswami on flight again
- Sports Badminton star Saina Nehwal joins BJP
- Movies National Students' Union Of India Wants Salman Khan Banned From Goa After Phone Snatching Incident
- Finance Health Insurance Policies Issued By Merged Banks To Remain Valid
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Whenever we talk about fashion, oomph, glamour, elegance, and versatility, the one actress that comes in our mind is none other than Deepika Padukone. Not just her films, but the diva has impressive fashion sense too. Be it casual gatherings, grand events, airport outings, or film promotions, the actress knows how to slay it in style.
Recently, Deepika was spotted at the Mumbai airport in an all-grey attire and we felt the actress is ready to welcome winters. So, let us take a close look at her outfit and find how she gave winter goals to her fans.
So, Deepika Padukone wore a full-sleeved turtle-neck grey tucked-in sweater, which featured vertical stripes. She teamed it with high-waist matching loose trousers. The actress completed her look with a pair of pointed tan pumps. Deepika kept her look jewellery-free. She pulled back her mid-parted sleek long tresses into a low bun. On the makeup front, the actress opted for minimal base and slight contouring. She spruced up her look with light pink lip shade.
Deepika Padukone's look was simple but she added a style statement with her oversized brown square-shaped sunglasses. She also carried a tan brown bag, which went well with her look.
So, this was how Deepika Padukone styled herself to welcome winter. What do you think about her look? Do let us know in the comment section.