- 26 min ago 7 Science-backed Health Benefits And Side Effects Of Bugleweed
- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 23 October 2019
- 14 hrs ago Calcium For Adults: Why You Need Calcium, Recommended Daily Intake And Food Sources
- 15 hrs ago Diwali 2019: This Diwali, We Have Compiled Modern Festive Wears For Discerning Men
- Technology Honor V30 Confirmed For November Launch: Price And Specifications
- News RRC Group D exam 2019 delayed further
- Movies Happy Birthday Prabhas; The Actor Whose Pan-Indian Superstardom Will Have Greater Longevity!
- Sports Juventus 2-1 Lokomotiv Moscow: Late Dybala double rescues Serie A champions
- Automobiles BS-IV Models Outselling BS-VI Models This Festive Season: Heavy Discounts Being Offered
- Travel Cruise Ship: A Floating Town Of Laid-Back People
- Finance 6 Pointers To Note When Buying Gold Coin
- Education Explore IBPS RRB Clerk Main Exam Analysis 2019
The Padmaavat actress, Deepika Padukone always impresses us with her on-point fashion game. Yesterday, the actress graced the The Live Love Laugh Foundation event in New Delhi for a lecture series on Mental Health. She was dressed in an all-white ensemble and looked absolutely stunning. Deepika left us stunned with her gorgeous style and comfy attire, and gave us a major fashion goal for this week. She inspired us to wear something white. So, let's take a close look at her outfit and decode it.
So, for the event, Deepika Padukone opted for an all-white ensemble, which consisted of a white shirt and matching comfy bottoms. Her full-sleeved long pointed collar-buttoned shirt was accentuated by knotted flared sleeves, which gave her formal attire a dramatic touch. She paired it with high-waist matching pants and with this, she made a superb ivory splash. The actress carried a golden box bag with her and looked a class apart. She completed her look with a pair of pointed beige sandals, which complemented her ensemble.
As for the makeup, the Bajirao Mastani actress painted her nails in ivory lacquer that went well with her outfit. She also spruced up her look with contoured cheekbones, filled brows, kohled eyes with nude eye shadow, and bright red lip shade. Deepika Padukone left her side-parted soft curls loose, which suited her look.
She accessorised her look with silver-toned chandelier earrings.
Deepika Padukone looked elegant in this white outfit. Her make-up game was also strong and went well with her classy look. If you are looking forward to donning something unique in formals, this white attire of Deepika Padukone's is the perfect one. So, the Chhapaak actress, gave us formal-wear goals.
What are your thoughts on her all-white ensemble? Share your opinions in the comment section.