- Technology Best Nokia Smartphones Under Rs. 10,000 That Support WhatsApp
- Movies Shabana Azmi’s Mother Shaukat Kaifi, Veteran Stage And Film Actress, Passes Away At 93
- News Naxal attack in Jharkhand's Latehar: 3 Jawans martyred, one injured
- Sports Indian National Rally Championship: Fabid, Dean-Gaurav showdown adds spice to Round 4 of INRC
- Finance Titan And Nestle India To Be Added To Sensex Next Month
- Travel Jagdalpur – A Paradise Full Of Natural Bounties
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Headed To Double Digit Growth Says New CEO Vinod Dasari
- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
Deepika Padukone's Vogue India cover absolutely caught our attention. The actress, who has just completed her first feature film Chhapaak, where she plays the role of a real life acid attack survivor, Laxmi Agarwal, went candid for her Vogue interview. She opened about her depression and the confusion around it. The actress told Vogue, "A male star said recently that he didn't have the luxury to be depressed." She further remarked, "As if, depression is a choice!" Deepika Padukone also talked about her character, Laxmi Agarwal. However, her fashion statement did justice to her interview.
The actress was styled by Anaita Shroff Adajania and her fashion statement was inspiring. She sat cross-legged and looked the world in the eye. The actress wore a Burberry jacket, which was splashed in a muted brown shade and featured feathery accents. Well, the stylist took to her Instagram to caption the pic as untouched, unfiltered, and raw, and Deepika Padukone's cover image had all those elements. Her brown jacket was truly a contemporary classic piece.
View this post on Instagram
Barefaced & Unfiltered Photographed by: Greg Swales (@gregswalesart) Styled by: Anaita Shroff Adajania (@anaitashroffadajania) Hair: Stephen Low (@stephentlow) Skin prep: Liz Pugh (@lizpughmakeupartist) Manicure: Liga Tukmane (@liga_nails) Production: Karan Kumar/Something Production; Divya Jagwani Outfit: @burberry
A post shared by Deepika Padukone (@deepikapadukone) on
The makeup seemed absolutely natural with nude tones. Her cheekbones were subtly contoured, the lip shade was light brown, and the eye shadow seemed nude-toned. The long middle-parted tresses were given a slight messy touch in order to heighten the effect. Deepika Padukone looked intense and we thought this was one of the best covers of this year, so far. What do you think about Deepika's cover look? Let us know that in the comment section.