- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 17 June 2021
- 14 hrs ago Celebrating Pride: Monica Dogra From ALTBalaji's The Married Woman Gives Styling Tips To Ace This Month!
- 14 hrs ago Jupiter Retrograde In 2021: Effects On Different Zodiac Sign
- 14 hrs ago Sherni Promotions: Vidya Balan Surprises Us With Her Unique Tiger-Inspired Saree; Also Wows Us With Jewellery
- News CBSE likely to announce criteria to pass Class 12 students today
- Sports Euro 2020: Wales vs Turkey Stats Highlights: Ramsey, Bale hog limelight
- Movies Happy Birthday Lisa Haydon: We Bet You Didn't Know These Interesting Facts About The Queen Actress
- Technology Amazon JBL Days Sale: Discount Offers On Headphones, Speakers, Earphones, And More
- Finance Fed Holds Interest Rates, Sees Faster Time Frame For Rate Hikes
- Automobiles 2021 Range Rover Velar Launched In India At Rs 79.87 Lakh
- Travel Madhya Pradesh Tourism Collaborates With The Vidya Balan-Starrer Amazon Original Film ‘Sherni’
- Education Study Abroad 2021: Check Out The Countries Reopening For International Students
While Deepika Padukone has been giving us impressive fashion goals with her outfits (particularly making a strong case for monochromatic), the actress recently inspired us to accentuate our look with chic accessories. Not only her jewellery game was strong but her makeup was also beautifully done and in fact, this picture of hers inspired a compliment from Sarwat Gilani, an actress from Pakistan. Sarwat, who acted brilliantly in the web series Churails, commented on Deepika Padukone's picture as: "Every time I see you, the ever so beautiful you...your song Dewani Mastani's first instrument starts in my heart. Hugest fan from Pakistan. Love you! More power to you! ❤️👍🏼"
And, of course, hubby Ranveer Singh was also quick to comment on Deepika Padukone's post, saying, "Kya baat hai , baby ... 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾❤️❤️❤️" and "Elegance ki moorat ✨✨✨✨✨". We can't agree more and hence have decoded this stunning look of Deepika Padukone for some fashion inspiration. So, Deepika flaunted a white one-shouldered ensemble that featured a sharp panelled and folded sleeve. Her outfit was from Safiyaa and the actress was styled by Shaleena Nathani. But it was her jewellery and watch, which had our attention.
Deepika, who is going to be seen sharing screen space with Amitabh Bachchan again for the Indian adaptation of The Intern, did this shoot for the luxury brand Chopard.
Deepika wore gorgeous earrings, which were crafted in rose gold, diamonds, and mother-of-pearl. Her bangles were also mainly made of rose gold but also had diamonds, white gold, mother-of-pearl, and turquoise stone. She also wore a black-strap watch that featured rose gold, stainless steel, and diamonds. All her jewellery and watch came from Chopard's Happy Women. The makeup was highlighted by glossy-pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and mascara with skin-toned eye shadow. The messy-style bun completed her look.
Deepika Padukone captioned her picture as, "To live a life that is fueled by authenticity, purpose and empathy makes me happy..."
What do you think about Deepika Padukone's look? Let us know in the comment.
Cover Image Courtesy: Production House: Twism design productions / Producers : Shona Urvashi & Raman Lamba