- 2 hrs ago Headphones, AirPods And Cancer: Is There A Link?
- 5 hrs ago Sooryanvanshi Promotions: Katrina Kaif Is A Vision In Her White Dress; Her Makeup Is On-Point Too
- 7 hrs ago 7 Signs And Symptoms Of Teething In Babies
- 7 hrs ago Jupiter Direct in Capricorn On 18 October 2021 Effects on Zodiac Signs And Remedies
- Sports England set for T20I series in Barbados before Tests in Antigua and Grenada
- News WHO on Covaxin approval: Expecting one additional piece of info from Bharat Biotech
- Movies Bigg Boss 15 SHOCKING! Donal Bisht & Vidhi Pandya Eliminated? All Housemates Sent To Jungle House?
- Education CBSE Term I Date Sheet 2021 Update: CBSE Class 10 And 12 Term I Date Sheet Released On CBSE.Gov.In Site
- Finance 4 Big Ipos Lined Up To Open For Public Subscription Soon
- Technology More Oppo K9s Features Revealed Via Official Teasers; All You Need To Know
- Travel International Travel News: US To Ease Travel Curbs For Fully Vaccinated Foreigners From November 8
- Automobiles Citroen C3: Few Things You Should Know
While Deepika Padukone has been giving us impressive fashion goals with her outfits (particularly making a strong case for monochromatic), the actress recently inspired us to accentuate our look with chic accessories. Not only her jewellery game was strong but her makeup was also beautifully done and in fact, this picture of hers inspired a compliment from Sarwat Gilani, an actress from Pakistan. Sarwat, who acted brilliantly in the web series Churails, commented on Deepika Padukone's picture as: "Every time I see you, the ever so beautiful you...your song Dewani Mastani's first instrument starts in my heart. Hugest fan from Pakistan. Love you! More power to you! ❤️👍🏼"
And, of course, hubby Ranveer Singh was also quick to comment on Deepika Padukone's post, saying, "Kya baat hai , baby ... 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾❤️❤️❤️" and "Elegance ki moorat ✨✨✨✨✨". We can't agree more and hence have decoded this stunning look of Deepika Padukone for some fashion inspiration. So, Deepika flaunted a white one-shouldered ensemble that featured a sharp panelled and folded sleeve. Her outfit was from Safiyaa and the actress was styled by Shaleena Nathani. But it was her jewellery and watch, which had our attention.
Deepika, who is going to be seen sharing screen space with Amitabh Bachchan again for the Indian adaptation of The Intern, did this shoot for the luxury brand Chopard.
Deepika wore gorgeous earrings, which were crafted in rose gold, diamonds, and mother-of-pearl. Her bangles were also mainly made of rose gold but also had diamonds, white gold, mother-of-pearl, and turquoise stone. She also wore a black-strap watch that featured rose gold, stainless steel, and diamonds. All her jewellery and watch came from Chopard's Happy Women. The makeup was highlighted by glossy-pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and mascara with skin-toned eye shadow. The messy-style bun completed her look.
Deepika Padukone captioned her picture as, "To live a life that is fueled by authenticity, purpose and empathy makes me happy..."
What do you think about Deepika Padukone's look? Let us know in the comment.
Cover Image Courtesy: Production House: Twism design productions / Producers : Shona Urvashi & Raman Lamba