- 1 hr ago Did You Know These Side Effects Of Green Tea?
- 1 hr ago 9 Skin Care Tips You Need To Follow This Winter Season
- 3 hrs ago Kangana Ranaut Inspires Us To Update Our Wardrobe With A Ralph Lauren Suit
- 3 hrs ago Umang 2020: Raveena Tandon And Manisha Koirala Show Us How To Look Stylish Yet Distinctive
- News Controversy over birthplace of Saibaba resolved after Uddhav Thackeray hold meeting
- Movies SP Balasubrahmanyam To Sing A Special Track For Puneeth Rajkumar’s Maya Bazaar
- Technology Jio Working On UPI Payments Via MyJio App To Compete With Google Pay
- Sports Australian Open 2020: Barty survives Tsurenko scare, Venus marvels at Coco
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Celerio BS6 Models Launched In India Starting At Rs 4.41 Lakh
- Travel 7 Patriotic Places To Visit This Republic Day
- Finance New Gold Hallmarking Rules: 5 Things To Know
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Deepika Padukone recently left us mesmerised with her Tanishq photoshoots. She looked her fashionable best and her look was a lot about modern minimalism. Her photoshoot was pretty intense and she absolutely left us speechless. However, in one of her photoshoots, her attire reminded us of Sonam Kapoor Ahuja's Ralph & Russo outfit, which Sonam wore recently at Cannes, this year. Now, we are not saying that it was the same ensemble but there was a striking similarity.
With plunging neckline and full tailored sleeves, the bodice of Deepika's outfit had an uncanny resemblance with Sonam's. Deepika's ensemble also took a flared and panelled turn just like Sonam's. However, the accessories, the make-up, and hairdo were different from Sonam's. Deepika wore a diamond necklace with a yellow gemstone and complementing earrings. Her make-up was more dewy and even though she also made a bun but her bun was on the messy side.
However, this is not for the first time that Deepika's Tanishq photoshoot had her wearing a similar outfit as that of her colleague. About last year, Deepika wore the same Sabyasachi sari, which Anushka Sharma wore for her engagement ceremony. Well, coming back to the white pantsuit, who wore it better - DeepikaOr Sonam? Let us know that in the comment section.