- 2 hrs ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas Beckons Us To Pair Cycling Shorts With A Breezy Top
- 4 hrs ago Daughter's Day 2019: 7 Ways How Liberal Upbringing Can Help Daughters To Become Strong Women
- 4 hrs ago Navratri 2019: Messages & Greetings To Send To Your Loved Ones
- 5 hrs ago Saif Ali Khan And Soha Ali Khan Inspire Us To Wear Understated Outfits This Durga Puja
- Sports PKL 2019: Hosts Jaipur Pink Panthers and Gujarat Fortunegiants play out entertaining draw
- Movies Vicky Kaushal Compares Playing His Sardar Udham Singh Character To His Takht Character
- News Rajeev Kumar's anticipatory bail plea rejected
- Automobiles KTM 125 Duke & RC Sales In India: Boost KTM Sales To 50,000 Units In 10 Months
- Technology Common 4G LTE Problems and Fixes
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Walking hand in hand, married couple Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh looked absolutely awesome together. They were spotted at the airport in jackets and well, with this, they gave us winter fashion goals. Let's decode the outfits of the Bollywood's favourite couple.
So, Deepika was in an all-black ensemble that consisted of a tee and high-waist trousers. She paired it with a glittering metallic jacket, which notched up her avatar. The jacket was certainly a statement piece and Deepika paired her ensemble with black sports shoes. She accessorised her look with black shades to complete her all black look. Deepika Padukone also sported tiny drop earrings. The makeup was nude-toned with a matte pink lip shade and the impeccable bun rounded out her look.
Ranveer Singh totally made a statement with his jacket. He wore a white tee and paired it with trousers but it was his oversized jacket that caught our eyeballs. Accentuated by a dark green hue, his jacket added an interesting dimension to his airport avatar. He wore sports shoes, which upped his look and accessorised his look with black shades. Well, the couple looked classy. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.