- 14 hrs ago 11 Possible Reasons Why You Crave Spicy Foods
- 16 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone, And Other Actresses Inspire Us To Invest In Sweaters And Cardigans
- 20 hrs ago New Delta Plus Variant AY.4.2: Is Vaccine Effective Against It? Everything You Need To Know
- 21 hrs ago Apollo Hospitals Announces Free COVID Vaccinations For Children With Co-Morbidities
- News Balkanisation of India: Lt. Gen would look to further bolster Operation Tupac in Kashmir
- Technology Oppo Reno7 Series With OLED Display, 5G Support Certified; Oppo Fold Also Tipped
- Movies Mahima Makwana Says She Walked Into Antim Auditions With A Lot Of Apprehension; 'Thought I Won't Get The Part'
- Sports Harbhajan Singh vs Mohammad Amir: Sixer, fixer, Twitter war rages between spinner and pacer
- Finance Fuel Rates Hiked Again On October 27, 2021, Petrol In Delhi Nears Rs. 108/ L
- Education JKBOSE Class 12 Date Sheet 2021: Check JKBOSE Class 12 Board Exam Date Sheet For WZ Jammu And Kashmir Division
- Automobiles Here Is An Interesting Comparison: MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV700
- Travel Karnataka's Ten Best Winter Destinations
Directed by Sanjay Leela Bhansali, Bollywood's epic historical romance film titled Bajirao Mastani was released on 18 December 2015. The film starred Ranveer Singh as Bajirao (Peshwa of the Maratha Empire), Deepika Padukone as Mastani (daughter of Hindu Rajput King and Bajirao's second wife), and Priyanka Chopra Jonas as Kashibai (Bajirao's first wife). The film was a big hit and was praised for Bhansali's direction, various technical achievements, and the performances of the cast. Apart from it, the film was also appreciated and loved for its costumes. The clothes of the three lead stars were beautifully designed by Anju Modi. Deepika and Priyanka, being the female leads, sported many regal looks and carried it off with utmost grace and elegance. As Bajirao Mastani clocks 5 years today, let us take a look at Deepika Padukone and Priyanka Chopra's best costume from the film and decode it.
Deepika Padukone In A Golden Flared Ensemble
In the movie's iconic song named Deewani Mastani, Deepika Padukone was seen dressed in a net-sleeved V-shaped neckline golden flared anarkali-like ensemble, which was accentuated by embroidered floral patterns and silver embellishments. Her anarkali was layered with a matching heavily embellished voluminous skirt. She accessorised her look with gold-toned passa, nath with chain, statement choker, and hathphool. The diva wore a lovely round-shaped golden turban that was designed with uncut diamonds and pearls. She let loose her long wavy tresses. Filled pointed brows, subtle kohled eyes, curled lashes, light-hued eye shadow, pink cheekbones, and pink lip shade, spruced up her look.
Priyanka Chopra Jonas In A Deep Purple Saree
Throughout the film, Priyanka Chopra Jonas was seen nailing traditional Marathi look in her different regal outfits, mostly sarees. And her look in the deep purple saree is one of our favourites. She looked absolutely beautiful in that saree. The actress draped the pallu of her saree in a classic style, which was accentuated by golden dotted patterns and embellished border. She teamed her saree with a half-sleeved U-shaped neckline matching blouse that was heavily embroidered with golden thread work. The actress upped her look with Marathi-style jewellery that consisted of a gold-toned nath, jhumkis, necklace, mangalsutra, bangles, and rings. Priyanka pulled back her mid-parted curly tresses into a bun and adorned it with red rose and gold-toned veni. The red half-moon shaped traditional bindi, filled pointed brows, curled lashes, and pink lip shade elevated her look.
We absolutely loved this regal look of Deepika Padukone and Priyanka Chopra Jonas' from their film Bajirao Mastani. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.