- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 19 January 2020
- 13 hrs ago From Deepika Padukone To Tamannaah Bhatia, These Divas Gave Us Sari Goals For Various Occasions
- 14 hrs ago Gauri Khan's Corset And Geometrically-Patterned Lehenga Is The Refreshing Outfit We All Wish We Had
- 15 hrs ago 8 Diseases Caused Due To Poor Sexual Hygiene
- Technology Redmi Smartphones Offers And Discounts During Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020
- Movies Ala Vaikunthapuramloo Day 7 Box Office Collection: The Film Crosses 100 Crore In Just One Week!
- Sports Hero I-League 2019-20: Churchill Brothers look to halt TRAU’s winning run
- News No state can deny implementation of CAA, it’s unconstitutional: Kapil Sibal
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
So, it's freezing cold outside and you want to look stylish and yet keep yourself warm. In such a situation what do you do? Well, in such a situation, you take fashion goals from Deepika Padukone and Priyanka Chopra Jonas. Of late, the two global stars were papped and they both flaunted checkered warm outfits. So, let us decode their outfits for some major winter fashion inspiration.
Deepika Padukone's Classy Airport Look
Deepika Padukone was spotted at the airport and she looked simply stylish in her outfit. The actress looked chic in her ensemble that featured a long white formal shirt, which was slightly breezy and she teamed it with shiny black leather pants and black-hued ankle-length boots. However, she also caught our attention and gave us a winter fashion goal with a long grey checkered jacket. She carried a chic black purse with her. Her look was enhanced by dark shades and the makeup was highlighted by matte light pink lip shade and ponytail.
Priyanka Chopra Jonas' Elegant Street Style Look
After impressing us with her red gown at the UNICEF event, Priyanka Chopra Jonas was spotted in the city in a skirt suit. The diva looked gorgeous in her skirt set that consisted of a polo-neck black top and a jacket and skirt. Her jacket and skirt were highlighted by black and white tweed pattern. Priyanka notched up her look with a statement ring and carried a big black purse with her. Her makeup was dewy with glossy magenta pink lip shade and the middle-parted tresses completed her look. Well, we thought her structured jacket and the midi skirt attire makes for a great office wear too.
So, whose attire and look you like more? Let us know that in the comment section.