- 1 hr ago Heat Exhaustion: Types, Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment And Prevention
- 2 hrs ago Kristen Stewart, Naomi Scott, And More Won Us With Their Outfits At Charlie's Angels Premiere
- 2 hrs ago Diabetes Insipidus In Children: Causes, Types, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 3 hrs ago So, What Is So Special About Deepika Padukone's Anniversary Sari
- News Congress, Shiv Sena, NCP hold meeting to discuss Common Minimum Programme
- Sports India vs Bangladesh, 1st Test: Indian pace attack in one of the most lethal in world cricket: Ashwin
- Movies Music Director Anu Malik Denies All The Sexual Harassment Allegations Levelled Against Him
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Starts Winter Service Camp: Offers Free Check Ups, Complimentary Washes & More
- Technology Microsoft Brings Its Xbox Game Pass Ultimate To India For Just Rs. 50
- Finance Deadline To File GST Returns Extended; Forms Simplified
- Education Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21: Explore Admission Schedule And Registration Details
- Travel Kalady – The Land Of Holy Shrines
Deepika Padukone graced two events yesterday and she looked as fresh as a daisy for both the occasions. She draped a dreamy sari for the first event and for the second event, the diva wore a fierce black gown. The seasoned actress looked impressive in both the outfits but out of the two, we liked one more than the other. Let's find out, which attire of hers wowed us more.
Deepika Padukone's Dreamy White Sari
Deepika Padukone draped a beautiful ivory sari for the Lokmat Maharashtrian of the Year Award 2019. Designed by Rahul Mishra, the sari was inspired by Mughal sensibilities and was enhanced by intricate chikankari work. It was a lightweight sari and had an asymmetrical hem, which seemed inspired by Mughal architectural splendour. She teamed it with a half-sleeved soft beige blouse, which complemented the sari and was adorned with white floral accents. She wore elaborate floral-cut studs, which notched up her look. The makeup was highlighted by a deep red lip shade, dewy notes, and impeccably-applied kohl accompanied by a pink eye shadow. The side-parted bun rounded out her traditional avatar. Deepika Padukone looked like a dream.
Deepika Padukone's Fierce Black Gown
Deepika Padukone effortlessly sported a contrasting bold gown for the Nykaa Femina Beauty Awards 2019. The actress wore a gown by Amit Aggarwal, which was accentuated by black hue and was sculptural and structural. The gown was deep-necked and was highlighted by textured and exaggerated kaftan sleeves, which gave the gown a dramatic touch. It had a figure-hugging silhouette and a flowy cape. This time, she wore pointed and sleek danglers and chic rings in order to spruce up her look. The makeup was nude-toned and definitely had a bronzer effect. Deepika's makeup was balanced by smoky kohl and muted-toned lip shade. The side-parted impeccable bun completed her stylish avatar. Deepika Padukone was a vision to behold.
Well, she looked spectacular in both the outfits but we liked her slightly more in the sari. Which attire and look of hers did you like more? Let us know that in the comment section.