- 5 hrs ago World Soil Day 2019: Impact Of Soil On Your Health
- 10 hrs ago British Fashion Awards 2019: Rita Ora Dazzles In A Flaming Eye Make-up
- 10 hrs ago Deepika Padukone And Priyanka Chopra Jonas' Checkered Outfits Can Totally Keep You Warm
- 10 hrs ago Kriti Sanon’s Recent Outfits Are What You Can Pick For DJ Night, Festivals And Red Carpet
- News CPCB task force asks agencies in NCR to intensify enforcement to curb 'severe' air quality
- Movies Panipat Movie Review: A History Lesson That's Still Relevant In Today's Times!
- Sports Sports Minister felicitates Kho-Kho teams for winning gold in South Asian Games
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite, Note 10 Lite India Launch Likely Delayed
- Travel 8 Most Relaxing Beaches In India To Visit In December
- Finance P2P Lending Cap Raised To Rs 50 Lakh
- Automobiles MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- Education Indian Navy Day: 5 Amazing Facts Students Should Know
Deepika Padukone exuded the old world charm and looked nothing short of royalty at the grand wedding of Akash Ambani and Shloka Mehta. She draped a Sabyasachi sari for the occasion and as always looked graceful. Her styling was done to perfection and she quite simply looked distinctive at the special occasion. Let's decode her attire.
Deepika made a strong case for red saris and this particular number came from the SS 19 collection of the designer. It was a beautiful sari with intricate golden threadwork and nuanced details. Her sari was highlighted by floral accents and she draped her pallu meticulously-it gave her look an old school touch. The border of her sari featured intricate embroidery and Deepika teamed her drape with a complementing blouse.
The actress added to the regal touch by accessorising her look with a majestic raani haar and she also wore an elaborate choker that came with a brooch, which was crafted out of a precious stone. She notched up her look with floral-cut studs and a delicate ring. The makeup was nude-toned with a matte red lip shade and smoky winged eyeliner. The side-parted ponytail rounded out her avatar. Deepika Padukone was a vision to behold. So, what do you think about her attire? Let us know that in the comment section.