- Automobiles Renault Kwid BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.92 Lakh
- Finance Budget 2020: LTCG Tax On Equity Unlikely To Be Withdrawn
- Movies Love Aaj Kal Song Haan Main Galat: Kartik Aaryan And Sara Ali Khan's Party Track Has A 'Twist'
- Technology Apple Might Launch Its Online Store In H2 2020: Report
- News Banned by 3 airlines, Comedian Kunal Kamra claims he approached Arnab Goswami on flight again
- Sports Looking forward to work hard for country, says badminton star Saina Nehwal after joining BJP
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Statuesque and graceful, Deepika Padukone looked drop-dead gorgeous in her lava red gown, which was designed by Gaurav Gupta. Deepika selected this number for the Zee Cine Awards 2019 and kept her look minimal. However, this time, she experimented with makeup and hairdo. Take a look at her stylish avatar.
So, Deepika wore a sculptural gown by the designer, which was enhanced by sharp cuts and structural silhouette. The gown was marked by origami folds and accentuated her slender frame. This gown of hers was also delicately pleated and left a train of tulle, which added to the dreamy touch.Like Janhvi, Deepika also kept the accessories light. She wore a bling ring and delicate studs to notch up her avatar.
The makeup was dewy-toned and sans the nude touches. Her makeup came alive with a vibrant red lip shade and contoured cheekbones. The partly-tied puffed hairdo elevated her style quotient. Deepika totally gave us a winning look. So, what do you think about her attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.