- 2 hrs ago Mahira Khan Makes Us Want To Attend A Wedding Right Now With Her Breathtaking Sari
- 2 hrs ago Exclusive: Doctor Shares How Parents Can Reduce Screen Time For Kids to Counter Myopia Risk
- 3 hrs ago Kalki Koechlin Just Made This Monsoon A Little More Fun With Dreamy Blue Eye Make-up!
- 18 hrs ago Kylie Jenner And BFF Anastasia Karanikolaou Give Us Insta-Perfect Party Fashion Moments
- Movies Leaving Salman Khan Behind, Shahid Kapoor Reacts To Uri & Kabir Singh Being The Most Liked Films
- News Sidhu's resignation accepted, forwarded to Punjab Governor
- Automobiles Toyota’s Accessible People Mover To Debut At Olympic and Paralympic Games Tokyo 2020
- Technology Samsung Wireless Power Bank: Fast-Charging Comes To Power Banks
- Sports CoA stuns BCCI, Lodha asking India captain, coach to decide on WAG travel schedule
- Finance Canada’s Brookefield To Invest Rs 25,215 Cr In Reliance’s Tower Trust
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
- Education CBSE Compartment Result 2019: Links To Check Class 12 Board Exam Results
Spring is around the corner and Deepika Padukone's dress game is getting stronger. The actress wore a summer-worthy gown for the Sportstar Aces awards. Her father, Prakash Padukone was honoured with the Lifetime Achievement Award and Deepika graced the event with Ranveer Singh and mother, Ujjala Padukone. Deepika looked stunning in her Gauri & Nainika number.
The diva, who was recently spotted in a coral gown at the Filmfare Glamour and Style Awards 2019, sported an organza gown for this special occasion. The gown came from the designer duo's Resort'19 collection and was inspired from the midwest. Enhanced by flowy silhouette and halter bodice with a ruffled floral accent, this attire was all things twirl-worthy. Dipped in the shades of red and pink, Deepika's attire was a floral delight. It was a backless number and came with a cape.
She teamed her voluminous gown with floral-shaped studs, which went well with her look. The makeup was dewy-toned and highlighted by a soft pink lip shade and light mascara accompanied by pink eye shadow. The middle-parted loose bun rounded out her romantic gorgeous avatar. So, what do you think about Deepika Padukone's look and attire? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.