- 18 min ago Daily Horoscope: 20 November 2019
- 10 hrs ago Sonakshi Sinha, Karisma Kapoor, And Other Divas Flaunt Party Outfits At This Party
- 11 hrs ago On Zeenat Aman's Birthday, The Actress Whose Fashion Was Beyond The Conformist Narrative
- 12 hrs ago Copaiba Oil: Health Benefits, Risks And How To Use
- Technology List of Upcoming Xiaomi Smartphones Expected To Launch In 2020
- News JNU protests: Delhi Police registers FIRs; JNUSU says no action should be taken against protesters
- Movies When Katrina Kaif Left Salman Khan Blushing!
- Sports 2022 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers, India vs Oman: India go down by a solitary goal in Muscat
- Automobiles MotoGP Repsol Honda Team Signs Alex Marquez For 2020 Season: Will Race With Marc Marquez
- Travel Overtourism – Why It Matters, The Destinations Affected And How To Combat It
- Finance Job Creation Growth In India Slowed Down In Last 2 Years: CARE Ratings
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
Deepika Padukone posted some of the dreamiest pics from her mehendi ceremony yesterday. She looked so ethereal that we couldn't take our eyes off her. However, her mehendi pictures also reminded us of her contemporaries, Anushka Sharma and Sonam Kapoor Ahuja, who also looked beautiful for their mehendi ceremonies. But again, let's find out, who looked the best.
Coming to Deepika first, the actress wore an intricately embroidered pink-hued traditional outfit by Sabyasachi. She colour-blocked it with a deep red dupatta and teamed her outfit with regal earrings and layered neckpiece. Her makeup was light and she spruced up her look with elaborate henna patterns.
Anushka, who also had her mehendi function in Italy, too wore a Sabyasachi outfit. The actress went for a fun and springy number for the occasion. She sported separates, which consisted of a blue-hued half-sleeved blouse that came alive with vibrant floral patterns and she teamed it with a skirt that was splashed in hot pink and Indian orange hues. Her skirt also featured gota patti and marori work. She wore heavy ethnic danglers to notch up her look and the sleek tresses completed her look.
Sonam Kapoor wore an Anuradha Vakil number for her mehendi ceremony. She slayed it with pastel hues. The actress wore an attire dipped in off-white and lilac hues. Her outfit was meticulously embellished and she teamed it with a subtly done coral-hued dupatta. Her attire too had mesmerising gota work and Sonam paired her outfit with delicate earrings and kept her tresses middle-parted.
It was really difficult to decide that who looked the best as they all did. But, we found Anushka Sharma stunning on her mehendi day, as she kept it simple and fuss-free. Also, we loved the vibrant hues and floral patterns. Who did you find the best? Tell us that in the comment section.