- Technology How to view hidden files on Android?
- News Modi set for first bilateral visit after election victory, likely to visit Maldives on June 7
- Movies Maharshi AP/TS Box Office Collections Day 17: Mahesh Babu’s Movie Continues Its Good Run
- Sports Emery had to convince Arsenal stars to care about Europa League
- Education LIC AAO Result 2019: Check Result Date And Other Details
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Automobiles Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Deepika Padukone posted some of the dreamiest pics from her mehendi ceremony yesterday. She looked so ethereal that we couldn't take our eyes off her. However, her mehendi pictures also reminded us of her contemporaries, Anushka Sharma and Sonam Kapoor Ahuja, who also looked beautiful for their mehendi ceremonies. But again, let's find out, who looked the best.
Coming to Deepika first, the actress wore an intricately embroidered pink-hued traditional outfit by Sabyasachi. She colour-blocked it with a deep red dupatta and teamed her outfit with regal earrings and layered neckpiece. Her makeup was light and she spruced up her look with elaborate henna patterns.
Anushka, who also had her mehendi function in Italy, too wore a Sabyasachi outfit. The actress went for a fun and springy number for the occasion. She sported separates, which consisted of a blue-hued half-sleeved blouse that came alive with vibrant floral patterns and she teamed it with a skirt that was splashed in hot pink and Indian orange hues. Her skirt also featured gota patti and marori work. She wore heavy ethnic danglers to notch up her look and the sleek tresses completed her look.
Sonam Kapoor wore an Anuradha Vakil number for her mehendi ceremony. She slayed it with pastel hues. The actress wore an attire dipped in off-white and lilac hues. Her outfit was meticulously embellished and she teamed it with a subtly done coral-hued dupatta. Her attire too had mesmerising gota work and Sonam paired her outfit with delicate earrings and kept her tresses middle-parted.
It was really difficult to decide that who looked the best as they all did. But, we found Anushka Sharma stunning on her mehendi day, as she kept it simple and fuss-free. Also, we loved the vibrant hues and floral patterns. Who did you find the best? Tell us that in the comment section.