- 7 hrs ago 6 Ways In Which You Can Encourage Your Baby To Crawl
- 8 hrs ago Karisma Kapoor Looks Elegant In Her Vibrant Yet Understated Suit
- 8 hrs ago Looking After Your Children Is Necessary, But Mothers Should Have Their ‘Me Time’ First
- 8 hrs ago Kalki Koechlin's Traditional Outfits Are Perfect For Women Who Are Fabric Connoisseurs
- Sports Dominika Cibulkova retires aged 30
- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: Choti Sarrdaarni Slips To 2nd Spot; Yehh Jadu Hai Jinn Ka Witnesses Jump
- News Will work to form govt in Maharashtra, won’t reveal numbers now: Narayan Rane
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A51 Renders Leak: Punch-Hole Design, Quad Rear Cameras Hinted
- Travel Mandi – An Unexplored Gem Of India
- Automobiles Hyundai Confirms New Compact Sedan To Be Called Aura
- Finance India’s Q2 GDP Growth May Be At 4.2%: SBI Report
- Education National Education Day: Why It Is Celebrated On Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Birthday
Deepika Padukone and Malaika Arora love metallic accents and this they clearly proved with their outfits. They struck golden and silver moments with their ensembles, which we found totally fabulous. Both the divas have strong fashion game and they pulled off their ensembles with a lot of aplomb. Let's decode their ensembles and glam avatars.
Deepika Padukone In Monisha Jaising
A couple of years ago, Deepika Padukone totally channelled the 'Golden Girl' vibes at the Lux Golden Rose Awards. She wore a strapless gown that featured a slit bodice and puffed Bishop sleeves. Her ensemble was sculptural and featured a thigh-high slit, which gave Deepika's gown a bold touch. She paired her attire with shiny golden heels and that completed her pure gold look. The actress gave her look a minimal touch with delicate studs. The makeup was enhanced by heavy kohl, highlighted cheekbones, and matte pink lip shade. The signature bun rounded out her red carpet avatar.
Malaika Arora In Yas Couture X Elie Madi
Malaika Arora recently sported an off-shouldered gown for MTV awards. Her gown had almost similar metallic touch as that of Deepika Padukone's. However, Malaika's ensemble was splashed in silver hue and gave a pleated effect. It featured a metallic cinched belt as well, which helped enhance her slender frame. The gown had puffed sleeves and a deep slit, which made it rip-roaring. She teamed her attire with shiny silver heels and wore chic earrings. The makeup was spruced up by pink lip shade, dewy cheekbones, and smoky kohl. The wavy tresses completed her glam look.
So, whose ensemble you liked more? Let us know that in the comment section.