- Movies Bhoot Part One: The Haunted Ship Movie Review: Live Audience Reaction On The Vicky Kaushal Starrer
- News Trump ally Roger Stone gets 40 months prison amid meddling firestorm
- Sports ICC Women's T20 World Cup: India women begin elusive trophy search with opener against Australia
- Technology Xiaomi Patents New Chip With 5G, Storage Options Together
- Finance LPG Cylinder Prices May Come Down In March: Pradhan
- Automobiles 2020 Hyundai Tucson Bookings Commences — All You Need To Know
- Travel Top 6 Places To Visit In India To Observe Maha Shivratri!
- Education CBSE Board Exam: Explore List Of Barred Items And Which Pen To Use In Exam
Deepika Padukone and Malaika Arora love metallic accents and this they clearly proved with their outfits. They struck golden and silver moments with their ensembles, which we found totally fabulous. Both the divas have strong fashion game and they pulled off their ensembles with a lot of aplomb. Let's decode their ensembles and glam avatars.
Deepika Padukone In Monisha Jaising
A couple of years ago, Deepika Padukone totally channelled the 'Golden Girl' vibes at the Lux Golden Rose Awards. She wore a strapless gown that featured a slit bodice and puffed Bishop sleeves. Her ensemble was sculptural and featured a thigh-high slit, which gave Deepika's gown a bold touch. She paired her attire with shiny golden heels and that completed her pure gold look. The actress gave her look a minimal touch with delicate studs. The makeup was enhanced by heavy kohl, highlighted cheekbones, and matte pink lip shade. The signature bun rounded out her red carpet avatar.
Malaika Arora In Yas Couture X Elie Madi
Malaika Arora recently sported an off-shouldered gown for MTV awards. Her gown had almost similar metallic touch as that of Deepika Padukone's. However, Malaika's ensemble was splashed in silver hue and gave a pleated effect. It featured a metallic cinched belt as well, which helped enhance her slender frame. The gown had puffed sleeves and a deep slit, which made it rip-roaring. She teamed her attire with shiny silver heels and wore chic earrings. The makeup was spruced up by pink lip shade, dewy cheekbones, and smoky kohl. The wavy tresses completed her glam look.
So, whose ensemble you liked more? Let us know that in the comment section.