- 1 hr ago Goddess Chindi Temple Of Himachal Pradesh: Know About The Architechture, Legend, History And Significance
- 7 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 06 October 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 24 hrs ago Tribute: American Country Music Icon Loretta Lynn No More At 90
- 24 hrs ago Navratri 2022: Goddess Chamunda Shakti Peeth Of Himachal Pradesh
- Movies Madhuri Dixit Buys A Plush Apartment With Sea View Worth This Whopping Amount!
- Finance 4 Stocks That Are Down 80% From Highs, Should You Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- News Central drug body orders urgent probe after WHO alert against India-made cough syrups
- Sports Liverpool want Jhon Duran, things to know
- Technology Infinix Zero Ultra With Curved AMOLED, 200MP Camera Launched: Specifications, Price
- Automobiles Not A Single Unit Of Toyota Hilux Was Sold In This Indian State - Here’s Why
- Education Allahabad University PG Counselling 2022: Registration begins
- Travel Most Interesting Facts About Kullu Dussehra
Taapsee Pannu is undoubtedly one of the most sought-after actresses in B-Town today. Her on-screen stellar performances in Pink, Thappad, Rashmi Rocket, and now Dobaaraa speak for themselves. What's more? Taapsee is applauded for her offbeat contemporary fashion sense as well!
If one were to define her style, it can be simply termed as daring & experimental. Whether clubbing a saree with a distressed jacket to flaunting brocade print on a ballgown; Taapsee's fashion aesthetics are relatable and adaptable for modern SHE!
Here's a list of Taapsee's contemporary fashion outfits that are worth getting inspired from:
Taapsee looked like a glam doll in a strapless brocade dress by designer Ashwin Thiyangarajan. She picked this ‘thoughtful' ensemble that was crafted with scrapped pieces of traditional brocade fabric. The contemporary dress featured a corset top that flowed into an exaggerated floral skirt.
The Rashmi Rocket actress teamed up this color-coded outfit with golden earrings and kept her hair interesting with a messy bun.
A bralette is one contemporary piece of clothing that could be teamed up with almost anything. For a photoshoot, Taapsee looked like Boss Babe in a monochrome outfit. She wore a sultry bralette with a black trench coat (don't miss the white lining detailing) and wide-legged pants. Her love for messy bun hairdo was seen with this look too!
The pantsuit trend is reigning the contemporary fashion and looks like Bollywood divas too can't get enough of this boss lady outfit. Taapsee went for a classic three-piece black suit with a basic white shirt. The most catchy factor of her look was definitely a pair of black dress shoes. Also, hair tied in a messy bun is her inevitable style factor!
A top or overcoat with ethnic embroidery is a timeless trend and for contemporary fashion, it is working! The Thappad actress showcased her love for Kutchi Traditional weave by selecting an Achija jacket by the label Kiaayo. Taapsee layered the black turtleneck top and fitted denim!
Vibrant Co-Ord Set
For the perfect vacay vibes, Taapsee nailed the vibrant Co-Ord set by designer Varun Bahl. The breezy outfit featured a traditional Mughal-inspired jaali pattern all over. She elevated the fun-vibe look with statement handmade earrings.
Is there anything timeless than an Indian saree? Nope. The talented star featured an outlandish Indian outlook on one of her offshore travels. Taapsee sported a simple white and golden cotton saree with an electric blue deep V-neck blouse. It was her chosen accessories including oxidized silver bangles, white sneakers, and cat-eye sunglasses that added a modern twist to her desi attire!
Ms.Pannu always ensures to present her love for six yards on both, professional and off-duty looks. Trust her to always choose a different style route and nail it like a true diva.
Taapsee looked flamboyant in a stripes saree which she clubbed with a sleeveless denim jacket. Working a denim jacket as a blouse was simply fantastic! For comfort, she put her best foot forward with white sneakers
One may argue that retro fashion is the bygone chapter but in contemporary times, retro style does find a space pretty silently. Taapsee sported a fun floral print color-coded purple shirt and green checkered high-waisted pants. The heeled boots and red retro-ish sunnies supplemented the funky retro attire!
- bollywood wardrobeHappy Birthday Shweta Tiwari: TV Star Scores High In The Fashion Game
- bollywood wardrobeAlia Bhatt’s Metallic Gold Avatar At The Time 100 Impact Awards 2022
- fashionMet Gala 2023 Theme - Karl Lagerfeld; Fashion Charity Event Will Honour Legendary Designer
- bollywood wardrobeBoF 500 Gala Paris: Deepika Padukone, Kylie Jenner, Jared Leto, And Others Dazzle At Fashion Event
- fashionParis Fashion Week 2022: Bella Hadid’s Spray-On Coperni Dress, Iconic Fashion Moment On The Runway!
- bollywood wardrobeAli Fazal And Richa Chadha Dazzle In Traditional Outfits For Their Pre-Wedding Ceremonies; See Pictures Here
- bollywood wardrobePS1 Promotions: Sobhita Dhulipala Looks Elegant In Sky Blue Saree [PICS]
- bollywood wardrobeGQ Best Dressed Awards 2022: Nora Fatehi, Esha Gupta, Pooja Hegde & Others Dazzle At The Red Carpet
- bollywood wardrobeAli Fazal And Richa Chadha Pick Ethnic Style For Their Cocktail Bash; See Pictures Here
- bollywood wardrobeSara Ali Khan’s Ethnic Kurta Sets Style Is Just What You Need For Indian Festivals!
- bollywood wardrobeRhea Chakraborty Looks Sizzling In Black Outfit! PICS
- bollywood wardrobeDurga Puja 2022: Alia Bhatt To Bipasha Basu, Durga Puja Outfits Guide From Bollywood Beauties