- 8 hrs ago Children Inherit Intelligence Mainly From Their Mothers: How Far Is It True?
- 9 hrs ago Single Foster Dad Adopts Five Children To Ensure They Stay United As A Family
- 10 hrs ago Indian Festival Of Holi In Germany: The Colourful Summer Party
- 12 hrs ago Guru Hargobind Singh Birth Anniversary 2022: Interesting Facts About The Sixth Guru Of The Sikhs
- Technology List Of Best 8GB RAM Xiaomi Smartphones To Buy In India Under Rs. 25,000
- Sports Wimbledon 2022: Nadal survives injury and Fritz scare to enter semifinals as he keeps career slam hopes alive
- Movies Ariyippu Becomes First Malayalam Film To Get Selected In The Competition Section Of Locarno Film Festival
- News Raids on Vivo: China hopes for a 'fair' probe in accordance with law
- Finance Silver Rate Drops Sharply By Rs. 200, Check Rates In Major Cities Here
- Automobiles Yamaha FZ25 Vs TVS Ronin - Specs Comparison
- Education TBSE 10th, 12th Result 2022 Declared At tbresults.tripura.gov.in, Check Tripura Madhyamik, HS Result
- Travel Great Barrier Reef: Planet's Natural Ornaments
There's a famous phrase that says 'Keep a smile on your face, it's the best accessory you can ever wear'. And guess what, it's really true! Don't believe? Then you need to check the latest Instagram post of Rashmika Mandanna as she recently proved the phrase right. In the post, the actress was seen nailing her on-point red carpet look in a red silk gown. The gown was definitely beautiful but she made it look even more beautiful as she laughed her heart out. So, let us take a close look at her attire and decode it.
So, Rashmika Mandanna was decked up in an off-shoulder strapless red silk gown and looked super stunning in it. Her beautiful floor-touching gown featured sharp pleats while the thigh-high side slit added bold and dramatic quotient. Her gown had cinched waist, which added structure to her attire. The Dear Comrade actress completed her look with a pair of heels and went jewellery-free.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, she slightly contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled brows, subtle kohled eyes, soft blush, and light-pink lip shade spruced up her look. The Bheeshma actress let loose her side-parted highlighted tresses and beautifully curled the ends that enhanced her look.
In her lovely silk gown, Rashmika not only gave us fashion goal but also inspired us with the caption that said, 'Live your life to the fullest where you can laugh your heart out.. no matter what you do, enjoy doing it. One of the best advices I've ever got is- Your every minute of the day should get you either simple pleasure or money.. that's it.. Life's as simple as that.. anything which doesn't do these-cut it off.. you don't need 'em..- life lesson from Rashmika yo!'.
She is truly one of the most inspiring actresses we have in South cinema. What do you think about her gown? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Rashmika Mandanna
- bollywood wardrobeRashmika Mandanna Is Grace Personified In A Saree, Check Out Latest Pictures!
- bollywood wardrobeRashmika Mandanna And Sanjana Sanghi Have Travel Fashion Goals For Us
- bollywood wardrobeRashmika Mandanna Rocks The Casual And Fuss-Free Look; Gives Us A Travel Fashion Goal
- bollywood wardrobePushpa Star Rashmika Mandanna Turns On The Heat With Her Latest Black And White Social Media Post!
- bollywood wardrobeRashmika Mandanna, Janhvi Kapoor, Katrina Kaif, And Tara Sutaria Make Us Want To Buy A Satin Slip Dress
- bollywood wardrobeRashmika Mandanna Stuns Us With A Pretty Purple Slip Dress And Dainty Gold Choker
- bollywood wardrobeGoodbye Actress Rashmika Mandanna Is A Vision In Her Saree Look
- bollywood wardrobeRashmika Mandanna Wore It Too! Find Out About The Dress That Alia, Shraddha, And Malaika Also Wore
- bollywood wardrobeRashmika Mandanna’s Latest Saree Look Will Inspire You To Play With Contrasts
- bollywood wardrobeHappy Birthday Rashmika Mandanna: Her Top 5 Versatile Fashionable Outfits
- bollywood wardrobeRashmika Mandanna And Other South Indian Divas Show Us How To Slay It In Sarees
- women fashionInstagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Rhea Kapoor, Kalki Koechlin & More