- 13 hrs ago Floral Or Striped, Which Pantsuit Of Mimi Actress Sai Tamhankar Did You Like More?
- 14 hrs ago Mercury Transit in Cancer 2021: Effects On Different Zodiac Signs
- 14 hrs ago Exclusive: A Cosmetologist Explains Everything About Acne
- 15 hrs ago Shershaah Promotions: Kiara Advani Slays It In An Orange Pantsuit As She Promotes Her Movie In Kargil
- Technology Last Week Most Trending Smartphones: OnePlus Nord 2 5G, Poco F3 GT, Redmi Note 10 And More
- Movies Former Roadies Winner Shweta Mehta Opens Up About Her Near-Fatal Accident, Says She Took Two Years To Recover
- News More than 44.58 crore COVID-19 vaccine doses given so far: Health ministry
- Sports Teary homecoming: Olympic silver-medallist Mirabai Chanu breaks down on meeting mother
- Education NBE Calendar 2021-22 Released For Upcoming Medical Entrance Exams
- Automobiles 2021 Volkswagen Tiguan India Launch Timeline Revealed: Expected To Arrive This Festive Season
- Finance RBI Imposes Penalty On Sarvodaya Co-operative Bank; Know Why
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
Madhuri Dixit Nene is the queen of sheer elegance and grace. Nailing the ethnic outfits effortlessly is like a piece of cake for her and a big visual treat to our eyes. As the actress is currently judging the dance reality show Dance Deewane, she has been mesmerising us with her ethnic looks in beautiful ensembles one after the other. For the latest episode, the diva opted for a yellow gharara set and shared pictures from the photoshoot on Instagram. Madhuri Dixit looked extremely pretty and this outfit of hers makes for an ideal mehendi-day look for all brides-to-be. So, let us take a close look at her complete attire and decode it for goals.
So, in the latest pictures, Madhuri Dixit Nene was seen decked up in a yellow gharara set, which was designed by Tamanna Punjabi Kapoor. The set consisted of a sleeveless short kurta and flared gharara. Both, her kurta and gharara were elaborated with delicate mirror work, gota and resham work, and featured zig-zag striped patterns at the bottom. The actress styled her gharara set with a sheer organza dupatta, accentuated by same mirror work and maroon and blue pom-poms. Styled by Ami Patel, she completed her look with a pair of heels and accessorised her look with green stone-detailed gold-toned jhumkis, a heavy choker necklace, and yellow bangles. Her jewellery came from the label Kishandas & Co.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, Madhuri Dixit slightly contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled brows, kohled eyes, mascara, shiny eye shadow, and brown lip shade spruced up her look. The diva let loose her side-parted sleek tresses and looked beautiful as ever.
So, what do you think about this gharara set and look of Madhuri Dixit Nene? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Madhuri Dixit's Instagram