- 1 hr ago #InThisTogether: Josh App Partners With Fortis For Mental Health Awareness Campaign
- 1 hr ago Amitabh Bachchan Shares An Interesting Detail About His Blue Knotted Shirt On His Social Media
- 2 hrs ago Waking Up Just An Hour Earlier Linked To Lower Risk Of Depression, Says Study
- 2 hrs ago Venus Transit In Cancer 2021: Effects On Different Zodiac Signs
- Sports Rin celebrates Olympic fencer CA Bhavani Devi in its latest TVC #AbWaqtHaiChamakneKa
- News Delta plus mutant found in Maharashtra, MP, Kerala; still not a 'variant of concern', says Govt
- Education Teaching Tips And Skills For Engaging Students In Online Classes
- Movies Tisca Chopra Gets A Letter Of Appreciation From Amitabh Bachchan For Her Book What's Up With Me?
- Technology Vi Launches Rs.75 Prepaid Plan For Low-Income Group; Offering Calling And Data Benefits
- Finance Trading In Cryptocurrencies To Get Costlier In India: Here's Why
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In August
- Automobiles 2021 Mini Hatchback, Convertible & John Cooper Works JCW Launched In India At Rs 38 Lakh
Ever since Coronavirus pandemic has entered our lives, we all have been eagerly waiting for the vaccines to come. The arrival of Covid-19 vaccines has brought some hopes to the people, including celebrities. With the vaccination drive opened for 18+, celebrities are taking no time to get their first jab. Recently, Daisy Shah stepped out to get her first dose of COVID-19 vaccine and was spotted at the Kohinoor vaccination centre in Mumbai. Dressed in a blush-pink co-ord set, the Jai Ho actress looked pretty and made all heads turn. So, let us take a close look at her attire and decode it.
So, Daisy Shah stepped out to get vaccinated, dressed in a blush-pink co-ord set and looked super stunning in it. Her outfit featured little circle-shaped cut-outs that added to the fashion quotient. Her co-ord set consisted of a sleeveless crop top and matching high-waist midi skirt, which was accentuated by a designer cut border. The Hate Story 3 actress completed her look with a pair of grey-hued open-toe mules and accessorised her look with silver-toned studs and multiple bracelets. She painted her nails with sky-blue lacquer and wore a brown-hued leather sling bag that upped her look.
On the makeup front, with the minimal proportion of foundation and concealer, Daisy spruced up her look with filled brows, kohled eyes, and light eye shadow. Taking full necessary precautions, she wore a blue-hued pretty mask that featured dotted prints and red-hued patterns. The Race 3 actress let loose her highlighted layered tresses and secured her hair back with a thin hairband.
We really liked this pretty yet sober look of Daisy Shah. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.