- 2 hrs ago 60% Covid Deaths In 'third Wave' Among Partially Or Completely Unvaccinated: Max Study
- 5 hrs ago How To Use Dry Shampoo: Is It Good For Dry Hair? Can I Use It Every Day?
- 6 hrs ago Active Covid-19 Cases Highest In 237 Days
- 7 hrs ago Scientists Develop New AI Model To Discover Genetic Risk Factors For Motor Neurone Disease
- News 17-year-old missing boy from Arunachal Pradesh found, to return to India in a week, tells Chinese Army
- Sports UFC 270 results and recap: Ngannou defends heavyweight title as Figueiredo recaptures flyweight gold
- Finance HDFC Capital Achieves Initial Close of USD 1.8-Bn Fund For Affordable Housing Financing
- Movies Hunarbaaz: Karan Johar Video Calls His Kids Yash & Roohi From Sets; The Judge Later Records Video To Show Them
- Automobiles TVS Jupiter 125 Vs TVS Ntorq 125: Design, Powertrain, & More
- Technology Airtel, Jio, Vi ‘Work From Home’ Prepaid Plans Under Rs. 300
- Education Karnataka SSLC Preparatory Exams 2022 Schedule Announced, Download KSEEB Class 10 Preparatory Date Sheet Here
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In North India In Winter Of 2022
Ever since Coronavirus pandemic has entered our lives, we all have been eagerly waiting for the vaccines to come. The arrival of Covid-19 vaccines has brought some hopes to the people, including celebrities. With the vaccination drive opened for 18+, celebrities are taking no time to get their first jab. Recently, Daisy Shah stepped out to get her first dose of COVID-19 vaccine and was spotted at the Kohinoor vaccination centre in Mumbai. Dressed in a blush-pink co-ord set, the Jai Ho actress looked pretty and made all heads turn. So, let us take a close look at her attire and decode it.
So, Daisy Shah stepped out to get vaccinated, dressed in a blush-pink co-ord set and looked super stunning in it. Her outfit featured little circle-shaped cut-outs that added to the fashion quotient. Her co-ord set consisted of a sleeveless crop top and matching high-waist midi skirt, which was accentuated by a designer cut border. The Hate Story 3 actress completed her look with a pair of grey-hued open-toe mules and accessorised her look with silver-toned studs and multiple bracelets. She painted her nails with sky-blue lacquer and wore a brown-hued leather sling bag that upped her look.
On the makeup front, with the minimal proportion of foundation and concealer, Daisy spruced up her look with filled brows, kohled eyes, and light eye shadow. Taking full necessary precautions, she wore a blue-hued pretty mask that featured dotted prints and red-hued patterns. The Race 3 actress let loose her highlighted layered tresses and secured her hair back with a thin hairband.
We really liked this pretty yet sober look of Daisy Shah. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.
- bollywood wardrobeYour Gowns Edit Ft. Karisma Kapoor, Sanya Malhotra, And Daisy Shah
- make up tipsBest Beauty Moments From 66th Vimal Elaichi Filmfare Awards 2021
- bollywood wardrobeDaisy Shah’s Formal Attire Is An OOTD But Not Everyone Can Pull It Off Effortlessly Like Her
- bollywood wardrobeAirport Diaries: Latest Chic Outfits Of The Actresses That Will Give You Jet-Set Goals
- bollywood wardrobeFrom Akshara Haasan To Nupur Sanon, The Divas Who Didn't Impress Us With Their Dress Game
- fashion trendsLFW W/F 2019 Opening Show: Manish Malhotra's Festive Outfits Are A Visual Delight And Insta-Worthy
- bollywood wardrobeSo, Here’s The Latest Roundup of Traditional Outfits From B-town’s Favourite Divas
- bollywood wardrobeDaisy Shah Makes Us Want To Wear Long Floral Dresses To The Airport
- bollywood wardrobeDaisy Shah Took Our Favourite White And Denim Look A Step Ahead
- health60% Covid Deaths In 'third Wave' Among Partially Or Completely Unvaccinated: Max Study
- healthActive Covid-19 Cases Highest In 237 Days
- healthNano Bubbles In Blood Of Covid Patients Could Treat, Prevent Infection With Coronavirus Variants