- 10 hrs ago Indian Vegetables That Are A Must Add To Your Diet; Recipes And Possible Side Effects
- 11 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Fashion Wardrobe For Maldives Vacation Is So On Point And Awesome
- 12 hrs ago Ananya Panday Is Here To Set The Gram On Fire Yet Again With Her Brown Bralette
- 15 hrs ago Expert Speaks About Brain Exercises For Managing Alzheimer’s
- Sports IPL 2021, CSK vs MI: Stats, Full List of Award Winners, Man of The Match, Post Match Presentation Highlights
- Movies Bigg Boss OTT: Shilpa Shetty Shares Heartwarming Welcome Back Post For Her Sister Shamita Shetty
- News Stringent lockdown where Covid spread is critical: Kerala govt
- Finance Top 5 Best Cryptocurrency To Consider For Long Term Investments
- Education JEE Advanced 2021 Update: Registration Closes Tomorrow; OBC-NCL/EWS Certificates To Be Submitted By October 2
- Technology Week 38, 2021 Launch Roundup: Apple iPhone 13 Pro, 13 Pro Max, iPhone 13, 13 Mini, Realme C25Y, And More
- Automobiles MG Astor First Look Review — The Most Advanced MG Yet Is Quite Impressive
- Travel 8 Appealing Winter Holiday Destinations In India
Adah Sharma is among the most stylish actresses in the Bollywood industry. The actress is always seen experimenting with her looks, be it on fashion or makeup front. She loves playing with colours and leaves no stone unturned in catching our attention with her fashionable and quirky looks. Recently, Adah yet again took away the spotlight as she got dressed to promote her film titled Chuha Billi. She opted for a stylish and funky yellow graphic printed dress and looked cool. So, let us take a close look at her attire and decode it.
So, Adah Sharma was decked up in a half-sleeved V-shaped neckline bright yellow wrap dress, which came from the label Drobekart by Tanvi S. It was accentuated by graphic prints of a girl's face from pink hue and a boy's face from blue hue. Styled by Juhi Ali, her dress featured overlap detailing and a front slit that added to the stylish quotient while the thin band-type belt cinched her waist and added structure to her attire. The Commando 3 actress teamed her dress with black shorts and completed her look with a pair of fancy black heels from Aldo. She accessorised her look with gold-toned earrings, two chain necklaces, chain bracelet, and rings, that came from Jewels Galaxy.
On the make-up front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, Adah slightly contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled pointed brows, subtle black kohl, light eye shadow, and pink lip shade spruced up her look while the thick black exaggerated eyeliner added to dramatic quotient. Her hairstyle was also amazing. She pulled back her braided tresses into a romantic hair bun while the purple highlights, added good effect to her hairstyle. The Hasee Toh Phasee actress pulled out few strands on the front, which enhanced her look.
So, what do you think about this stylish quirky dress of Adah Sharma? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Adah Sharma's Instagram