- 1 hr ago Over 104.5 Crore COVID-19 Vaccine Doses Provided To States, UTs: Centre
- 7 hrs ago Karwa Chauth 2021: Rubina Dilaik, Raveena Tandon, And Other Divas In Their Gorgeous Ethnic Suits
- 18 hrs ago Deficiency Of These Vitamins And Minerals Can Cause Insomnia
- 20 hrs ago COVID-19: Back-To-School Tips For Parents And Children
- Sports Washington Sundar hopes to recuperate from injury and return to action soon
- Finance LIC Mutual Fund Launched Balanced Advantage Funds BAFs: Should One Invest?
- News Amit Shah to inaugurate research centre at IIT Jammu, address rally today
- Technology How To Check Jio Number: USSD Codes, SMS, MyJio App And More
- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: Kundali Bhagya In, Bigg Boss 15 Out Of Top 10; Yeh Hai Chahatein Witnesses A Drop
- Travel Himachal Pradesh's Best Winter Destinations
- Education ICSE, ISC Board Exams Revised Datesheet 2021-22 Released By CISCE, Check Time Table Here
- Automobiles Dual-Tone Colours For TVS Radeon Launched Ahead Of Festive Season; Priced Slightly Higher
The most loved and anticipated festival Christmas 2020 is just three days ahead and we know you can't hold your excitement. While you are excited to celebrate the Christmas eve, we also hope that you have your gifts ready to surprise your loved ones with. Cute hairbands and a pretty red dress is awesome, but what if your friend is a major ethnic lover? Have you thought about some special gift idea for her? If not, don't worry as we have come to your rescue!
Recently, popular Indian Television actress Hina Khan took to her Instagram feed to share a few pictures from her latest photoshoot, where she was seen dressed in a beautiful red and white kurta set. Her outfit looked extremely pretty and it definitely makes for a perfect gift idea for your ethnic lover friend. So, let us take a close look at her attire and decode it.
So, Hina Khan sported a full-sleeved sweetheart-neckline white flared kurta, which was accentuated by embroidered leaf patterns from red thread that looked almost like a mini Christmas trees. Her loose kurta also featured ruffle-detailed stripes. The Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai actress teamed her kurta with white palazoo pants that was also intricately embroidered but with white thread. She completed her look with a pair of pretty white kolhapuris and accessorised her look with silver-toned ethnic earrings, metallic bangles, and ring.
On the make-up front, with the minimal proportion of foundation and concealer, the Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 actress slightly contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled pointed brows, subtle kohled eyes, soft blush, and dark pink lip shade, rounded out her look. She pulled back her mid-parted highlighted tresses into a low looped bun and looked pretty.
So, what do you think about this kurta set of Hina Khan? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Hina Khan