- 17 min ago Vitamin D May Protect Severe Covid Infection, Death: Study
- 7 hrs ago Ananta Chaturdashi 2021: Check Out Ganesh Visarjan 2021 Date, Puja Time And Significance
- 12 hrs ago Jennifer Lopez's Hair And Makeup At MTV VMAs 2021 And How To Perfect It At Minimal Cost!
- 17 hrs ago Emmy Awards 2021: MJ Rodriguez First Transwoman To Be Nominated - How Inclusive Are The Emmys This Year?
- Sports Is Anil Kumble returning as India head coach? Ravi Shastri may not get extension after T20 World Cup
- Finance LIC Launches Mobile App Pragati For Real-time Data
- Movies Bigg Boss OTT: Neha Bhasin Says ‘My Husband Has Strictly Told Me To Stay Away From Divya Agarwal’
- News The full list of recommendations made by the GST Council
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S22 Likely To Pack A smaller Battery Than Its Predecessor
- Automobiles TVS Ventures Into Personal E-Mobility Business With EGO Movement; All-Cash Deal Through Its Subsidiary
- Travel 10 Stunning Places To Visit In Winter In Kerala
- Education AFCAT Result 2021: Check IAF AFCAT Exam Result 2021 Link And Cut-off
Chitrangda has never shied away from wearing any colour or outfit. In fact, she is among the few actresses in the industry who can pull off any outfit with utmost comfort and effortlessly. On Instagram, the Baazaar actress keeps sharing her stunning pictures and mesmerises her fans with her different fashionable looks. A couple of days back, we saw her flaunting her western side in the pants set. However, in the latest pictures, she is seen exuding desi girl vibes in a breezy ivory saree. The diva looked gorgeous as ever and her saree was definitely an expensive number but worth investing in. So, let us take a closer look at her attire and decode it for goals.
So, for a virtual event, Chitrangda was dressed up to slay in a creamy ivory chiffon-organza saree, which came from Ridhi Mehra's label and costs Rs. 72,500 approximately. It was a plain simple saree, however, the ruffled border added to the stylish quotient. Styled by Who Wore What When, the Desi Boyz actress draped the breezy pallu of her saree in a classic way and teamed it with a half-sleeved plunging neckline heavily embroidered net blouse. Chitrangda completed her look with a pair of heels and accessorised her look with green-stone studded earrings and rings from Joolry. The white nail paint, upped her look and matched with the colour of her saree.
On the makeup front, with the minimal proportion of foundation and concealer, she slightly contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled thick brows, soft kohled eyes, mascara, shiny eye shadow, pink blush, and overlined maroon lips, spruced up her look. The Gabbar Is Back actress pulled back her tresses into a high messy ponytail while the front bangs elevated the stunning quotient.
We absolutely loved this saree of Chitrangda. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Who Wore What When's Instagram