Chitrangda was papped outside a saloon and the actress looked super gorgeous in her that 60s dress. She totally channelled the style of yesteryear divas and gave us a lazy weekend fashion goal. Her dress made for a perfect wear for shopping outings and brunch dates. Let's take a look at her outfit of the day.
The gorgeous actress wore a sleeveless dress that featured a V-neckline. It was a cotton dress which was a cross between flared and structural. The dress was dipped in a black shade and highlighted by intricate white-hued floral patterns. Well, this was a winter dress with summer touch. Chitrangda paired her midi dress with pointed sandals, which went well with her outfit.
She carried a big side bag with her and accessorised her look with dark shades. Her look was jewellery-free and we feel, she didn't need any jewellery. At the most, she could have teamed her ensemble with floral or black studs. The makeup was nude and marked by a pink lip shade but it was her voluminous wavy hairdo that upped her style. So, how did you find Chitrangda's look of the day? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon