- 10 hrs ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas Beckons Us To Pair Cycling Shorts With A Breezy Top
- 11 hrs ago Daughters Day 2019: 7 Ways How A Liberal Upbringing Can Help Daughters To Become Strong Women
- 11 hrs ago Navratri 2019: Messages & Greetings To Send To Your Loved Ones
- 12 hrs ago Saif Ali Khan And Soha Ali Khan Inspire Us To Wear Understated Outfits This Durga Puja
- News Who is Junko Tabei to whom today's Google Doodle is dedicated
- Technology Flipkart Big Billion Days Sale: Best Smartphones Priced Under Rs. 3,999
- Automobiles Gaurav Gill Involved In An Accident During The INRC At Jodhpur: Three Dead Including A Minor
- Movies Ranveer Singh, Alia Bhatt Are ECSTATIC About Gully Boy’s Oscar Entry; 'Making A Mark On World Stage'
- Sports PKL 2019: Clinical UP Yoddha end Tamil Thalaivas' playoff chances
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
From TV shows to Bollywood films, actor Sushant Singh Rajput has come a long way and proved himself as one of the best performers. However, apart from his acting prowess, he has gradually also won us with his fashion looks. Be it casual or traditional outfits, the Chhichhore actor has been giving goals to modern men with his amazing fashion sensibility. Recently, Sushant attended an event in a simple kurta and bottoms and looked super dapper in this understated Indian outfit. So, let's take a close look at his attire and decode it.
So, for the event, Sushant Singh Rajput wore a light and classic overlapped style plain-hued kurta by Anita Dongre. His kurta was accentuated by jewelled buttons, mandarin collar, and side slit. Sushant proudly showed off his nationality by pinning the Indian flag brooch on his kurta. The actor rolled up the sleeves and flaunted his classy black wrist watch. The M.S. Dhoni actor teamed his classic kurta with oversized blue jeans. The Aprajita Toor's handcrafted white traditional flats enhanced by a toe loop and braided details completed his look. Sushant Singh Rajput was styled to perfecion by Isha Bhansali. Well, judging his attire, we have also come up with an additional styling tip for all discerning men out there.
Style Tip- While this combination of Sushant Singh Rajput's plain kurta and denims might look awesome for semi-formal and festive events, for the wedding look, you can pair this kurta with slim-fit trousers or dhoti pants. This way you can give this attire a stylish and a more formal touch.
Meanwhile, do not forget to share your opinions on Sushant Singh Rajput's classic kurta and his complete look in the comment section. Would you want to wear this attire for a friend's wedding festivities? Stay tuned for more updates on Sushant Singh Rajput's fashion.