- Movies Hyderabad Murder Accused Killed In Encounter: Upendra’s Bold Comments Go Viral
- News Anaj Mandi blaze: Major fire tragedies that traumatised Delhi-NCR
- Technology Here's How To Perform Diagnostics Tests On Your Smartphone
- Sports Warne awaits big pay day for his small stake in Rajasthan Royals
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
This wedding season if you have run out of wedding outfit ideas, we have the perfect solution for you. And what's more perfect than taking wedding fashion lessons from a designer itself.
Recently, fashion designer Masaba Gupta got hitched and we saw a swarm of Indian outfits at the wedding which were good enough to cover. And who are we kidding anyway? It was a designer's wedding and people were supposed to pay attention to their outfits. So they did. And, let's have a look:
The Bride And The Groom
Masaba chose to wear a white and golden lehenga for her mehndi while her fiance wore a neon green kurta.
Masaba's White And Golden Lehenga
Brides, if you are reading this, this is the perfect color combination for your mehndi or haldi day.
The Pink Silk Saree
We like the hint of red in the saree. Also, how chic-ly it has been matched with a pink blouse.
The Heavy Outfits
The pink lehenga looks grand, on the other hand, the green silk saree looks pretty sophisticated.
Pink And Purple Suit
We like how pink has been mixed with every outfit. The hint of purple and green make this outfit gorgeous.
The Black Tunic With Golden Hem
This could be an ideal dress for a pre-wedding party. When you want to keep it simple.
Look Who We Spotted: The Newlyweds
Shahid wore a red kurta while Meera wore a beige suit. The couple complimented each other's outfit.
Simple Yet Ethnic
If you are bored of gaudy ensembles, you can go with something subtle and chic like the one on left.
The Royal Blue
This indo-western outfit is rather royal. The long blue jacket and pink open pants are a classy combination.
Pink And Golden Silk Saree
A very neat saree. We love the intricate lining of gold.
The Heavy Blue Attire
How lovely the shade of turquoise is mixed with blue! We love the neckline of this suit.
So did you get an outfit idea this wedding season? We hope you did.