It was ace designer Manish Malhotra's birthday yesterday and we spotted some gorgeous Bollywood divas and dappers at the bash.
Let us find out who were the style rockers at the party.
The Budday Boy!
While we start analyzing the best-dressed celebrities at Manish's birthday bash, we ought to decode his look first. He was in his usual attire, although we expected something different. The birthday boy was in his usual black shirt, blue jeans and a black scarf. He designs such real colourful and gorgeous costumes, keeping his style books clung to monotones.
Now, let's check out the best-styled guests.
Aditi Rao Hydari
Aditi was the sassiest person at the party and we spotted her outside Manish's apartment, wearing a pair of party separates. The separates included a red high-raised collared top, which had three-fourth sleeves and starry embellishments. She matched the top with a sequin skirt, white sneakers and a grey sling bag.
Sonakshi was in one of her coolest avatars for Manish's birthday bash. She was wearing a white top with a white shirt and blue jeans. The combination happens to be the coolest casual style book and Sona carried it like a true diva, matching the attire with a pair of white pump heels.
We saw the sequin session being a hit at Manish's party, as we spotted actress Sophie Chowdhury. She was wearing a golden sequin top with a black blazer and black vinyl pants. She matched her formal and party fusion with a pair of kitten pump heels. She carried a sling bag along with the entire style book to give it a sassy finishing touch.
While we mentioned the best-dressed divas of the events, we could not have missed on Manish's dapper bestie, Kjo. Karan was as usual one of the best-styled celebrities of the event. He was wearing a black tee with a chambray shirt and blue jeans. If you think that look had no exception, take a closer look at the embroidered cuffs of the shirt and also the sequin sneakers.
- #ANTUMOH: Sonam Kapoor & Family All Dolled Up For Veere Di Wedding
- Karan Johar Is No Less Than A Dapper; He Rocked His Sequin Look For This Magazine Issue
- Nidhhi To Tamannaah; Best-dressed Celebrity Showstoppers At The Lakme Fashion Week 2018
- Divas And Dappers Who Slayed At Mickey Contractor's MAC Party
- Karan Johar Was Slaying In His Turquoise Suit; Guys, You Got Goals!
- 10 Divas And Dappers At The IFFI Goa 2017 Closing Ceremony
- 14 Years Of Kal Ho Naa Ho; 10 Style Goals Set By The Movie
- Stars Rocked Their Styles At Ed Sheeran's Mumbai Concert And After Party
- Jhanvi To Athiya, The Divas Who Were Style Rockstars At This Weekend Party
- SRK'S B'DAY BASH: Alia Bhatt And Deepika Padukone Twinning In Alibaug
- Celebrity Style Books At Anil Kapoor’s Diwali Bash
- Deepika Padukone And Karan Johar Were Stunners At Rani Mukerji’s Diwali Bash
- Aishwarya's Royal Look To Adah's Superhero Avatar; Best From The Nykaa Femina Beauty Awards