- 1 hr ago People With Lung Cancer Have A High Risk Of Depression
- 1 hr ago Pati Patni Aur Woh Actress Bhumi Pednekar Is Effortlessly Raising Mercury With Her Eclectic Fashion
- 2 hrs ago Gita Jayanti 2019: Know The History, Date And Significance Of This Day
- 3 hrs ago Nushrat Bharucha, Rajkummar Rao, And Ranveer Singh Perfectly Present Small-Town Casual Fashion
- News No response from Mamata 's office on requests for dialogue: WB Guv Dhankhar
- Sports ISL 2019-20: Hyderabad FC vs FC Goa: Preview, where to watch, timing: Goa eye vital win
- Technology How To Export WhatsApp Chat As PDF
- Movies Raashi Khanna Has No Plans Of Doing Bollywood Movies, Here's Why
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Mumbai airport is an ideal hangout for people who lure for Bollywood stars. Now and then, we barging into one or the other stars flaunting their well-kept wardrobe. While Bollywood divas show off their boots, B-town heroes keep it cool with aviators.
The fashion tales of these stars are innumerable. Sometimes you'll see Shahrukh sporting a patent leather tunic, sometimes you'll see Jacqueline in a distressed denim skirt and sometimes you'll see a colourful avatar of Ranveer Singh. While many of these stars surprise us with their travel outfits, others totally take us by surprise with their chic choices.
Having said that, today, we are going to through some light on Bollywood stars airport fashion. And that's not it. We have not 1...not 2...but 8 outfits to share with you guys. You guys can go ahead scrutinise these stars' travel fashion, admire them or just emulate them as much as you want. Because in the end, it's your call on fashion and we respect that. So here goes...
1. Junior Bachchan In Printed Sweatshirt
Drop the dull, boring grey and black sweatshirts and follow Abhi's footsteps. Go eccentric with sweatshirt prints. Here, he is sporting a black and white sweatshirt.
2. Arjun Kapoor - The Man In Black
For a second, we couldn't recognize this guy. But look close and you'll find behind this all black attire, it's the face of Arjun Kapoor. If you want to add a drama to your all black outfit, get a backpack.
Dharam Pajji In Blue Blazer
So you thought you couldn't wear a suit to a flight. Wrong. Take this lesson from the veteran actor Dharmendra who loves to flaunt his blazer collection even while boarding a flight.
Farhan Akhtar - The Indian Irish Man
With that man bun and overgrown beard, who wouldn't confuse him with handsome Irish men. Go simple like Farhan here. Get a funky t-shirt and rock it with your denims.
Riteish & Genelia Deshmukh In Happy Blues
Riteish picked a grey hooded sweatshirt, blue denim jeans and off-beat sunglasses. On the other, wife Genelia picked a chic sweatshirt and knee-length boots.
6. Ranveer Singh's Eccentric Colours
Ranveer Singh here is sporting a printed kurta and a blue tunic, paired with black pants. When it comes to surprises, this guys never fails.
7. R.Madhavan In Funny Cap
Madhavan has grown his hair and now he is flaunting them with a cap.
8. Last But Not Least: Sidharth Malhotra, Also In Cap
Sidharth Malhotra was sporting a cap but much stylish than Madhavan wardrobe. It seemed Sidharth actually put in efforts in his wardrobe.