- 7 hrs ago 6 Ways In Which You Can Encourage Your Baby To Crawl
- 7 hrs ago Karisma Kapoor Looks Elegant In Her Vibrant Yet Understated Suit
- 8 hrs ago Looking After Your Children Is Necessary, But Mothers Should Have Their ‘Me Time’ First
- 8 hrs ago Kalki Koechlin's Traditional Outfits Are Perfect For Women Who Are Fabric Connoisseurs
- Sports Dominika Cibulkova retires aged 30
- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: Choti Sarrdaarni Slips To 2nd Spot; Yehh Jadu Hai Jinn Ka Witnesses Jump
- News Will work to form govt in Maharashtra, won’t reveal numbers now: Narayan Rane
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A51 Renders Leak: Punch-Hole Design, Quad Rear Cameras Hinted
- Travel Mandi – An Unexplored Gem Of India
- Automobiles Hyundai Confirms New Compact Sedan To Be Called Aura
- Finance India’s Q2 GDP Growth May Be At 4.2%: SBI Report
- Education National Education Day: Why It Is Celebrated On Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Birthday
We are back again with our airport fashion. So what do you think, or should we say whom do you think excelled in this week's airport fashion. It was a tough competition between the stars.
Whatever was it, one thing we can surely say is, you guys will get hand load of style tips from them. So our first pick is Priyanka Chopra, she was sporting a white jacket with a black ensemble. She wore floral print loafers. We think Priyanka could have opted for tan oxfords rather than floral loafers, what do you guys think?
Next we have, Varun Dhawan, who has paid attention to minute details of his outfit. It comes obvious with his tan jacket matching with his tan shoes. However, we think for jeans, he could have gone for a darker shade to bring the entire effect of the attire.
Coming up next is the elder of Kapoor sisters, who was rather chic and sophisticated. Yes, we are talking about Karishma Kapoor. She wore a two-piece with a floral crew neck.
And at last, we have the gorgeous Arjun Rampal who sporting a scarf. Yes, a scarf. How many actors, in fact, men you see sporting a scarf? Also, don't miss out the shoes.