- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 18 January 2020
- 10 hrs ago What Causes Vitamin B12 Deficiency And How To Treat It
- 11 hrs ago Common Myths And Its Facts About Diabetes
- 13 hrs ago 10 Effective Natural Remedies For Treating Ear Pimples
- Finance Should You Say "Yes" To The Yes Bank Shares?
- News IBPS Calendar 2020 released: Direct link to download
- Technology Poco F2 Lite With Snapdragon 765 And 5000 mAh Battery Live Images Hit The Web
- Movies Sarileru Neekevvaru Day 7 Box Office Collections: First Telugu Film To Cross 100 Crore In 2020!
- Sports Bapu Nadkarni demise: Sunil Gavaskar condoles his death of former India all-rounder; remembers him as 'helpful manager'
- Automobiles MG Will Showcase A Total Of 14 Models At The 2020 Auto Expo: Future Of Mobility
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
We are back again with our airport fashion. So what do you think, or should we say whom do you think excelled in this week's airport fashion. It was a tough competition between the stars.
Whatever was it, one thing we can surely say is, you guys will get hand load of style tips from them. So our first pick is Priyanka Chopra, she was sporting a white jacket with a black ensemble. She wore floral print loafers. We think Priyanka could have opted for tan oxfords rather than floral loafers, what do you guys think?
Next we have, Varun Dhawan, who has paid attention to minute details of his outfit. It comes obvious with his tan jacket matching with his tan shoes. However, we think for jeans, he could have gone for a darker shade to bring the entire effect of the attire.
Coming up next is the elder of Kapoor sisters, who was rather chic and sophisticated. Yes, we are talking about Karishma Kapoor. She wore a two-piece with a floral crew neck.
And at last, we have the gorgeous Arjun Rampal who sporting a scarf. Yes, a scarf. How many actors, in fact, men you see sporting a scarf? Also, don't miss out the shoes.