- Movies Mohanlal's Ram: Prachi Tehlan's Character Is Revealed!
- News SC to hear Special Leave Petition filed by Nirbhaya's killer Pawan Kumar Gupta on Monday
- Sports India vs Australia, 3rd ODI: More satisfying as Smith, Warner and Labuschagne are there: Skipper Virat Kohli
- Technology Reliance Jio Vs Vodafone Vs Airtel: Best Prepaid Plans Under Rs. 450
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
While we have seen the BEST DRESSED and poorly dressed celebrities at the Zee Cine Awards 2018, we could not let pass the fashionistas among them who have made their ritual to look good in the Zee Cine Awards, every single year.
Here are some divas and dappers who looked equally gorgeous in different style books at the Zee Cine Awards 2017.
While the pretty and talented actress turned into one of the prettiest Bollywood dolls in this years' Zee Cine Awards, the 2017 edition saw a different version of Alia, where she was dolled up like a traditional diva. She was wearing this vibrant saree with matching jewellery, looking exquisitely beautiful.
Nidhhi has always been our favourite when it comes to celebrity style statements. This year, she was a bit clumsy with her style book, which disheartened us, just like it did to all of her admirers. Last year, at the Zee Cine Awards 2017, Nidhhi was a complete stunner in a tulle black gown. She did look like a diva, didn't she?
Urvashi this year was terrific with her style statement. The teal green gown was totally a bad choice but she did manage to keep her style statement accurate during the Zee Cine Awards 2017, last year. She was certainly looking like a princess straight out from a fairytale while wearing this white strapless mermaid gown with fishnet sleeves. The tiny diamond earrings went perfectly suited with the dress.
The 'khawabo ki shehezaadi' Sridevi has maintained her style statement well when it comes to ethnic wear. While she wore a Sabyasachi saree and stunned us all, last year too she turned on her traditional avatar, as she wore a classy white and beige Anarkali suit, matching it with gorgeous jewellery and a Batua purse.
Varun Dhawan, our forever dapper, maintained an equally amazing style book for the Zee Cine Awards 2017, just like he stunned all of us this year. Last year, he was seen wearing a black formal suit. Two X-factors about his last year's look were the satin scarf and the floral embroidered shirt.
Which celebrity looked better this year and who was carrying the best style statement last year, do let us know in the comments section.