- 6 hrs ago A 12-Year-Old Colour-Blind Boy Gets Emotional After He Sees Colours For The First Time
- 9 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Mesmerising Blue Eye Make-up Is All You Need To Slay This Holiday Season
- 10 hrs ago Rasika Dugal's Black Outfit Can Easily Elevate Your Formal Look
- 11 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor & More
- Movies Miss World 2019: Miss Jamaica Toni-Ann Singh Wins The Crown; India's Suman Rao Is The 2nd Runner Up!
- Sports West Indies built credibility with T20 performance against India, will be a force to reckon with during WC: Brian Lara
- Technology Micromax Revenue From Sales Fall 45% To Rs. 2,368.79 Crore In FY19: Report
- News CAB protest: Violence in WB; curfew relaxed in parts of Assam, Meghalaya
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Only Jim Sarbh can make a formal suit look like a casual every day wear! The 'Padmaavat' actor in his latest shoot soaked up the sun at French Riviera, donning a dashing suit that channelled James Bond's style.
He sported a sky blue shirt and contrasted it with a navy blue and red coloured tie. His classy black loafers perfectly complemented the look. And he posed without a care in the world with palm trees, wooded mountains, and clear blue sky in the backdrop.
I am sure dear men that he must be giving you all vacation goals also other than the outfit inspiration.
The latest style sensation on the block with his characteristic peppery curls, Jim sported an elaborately embroidered Kashmiri jacket yesterday with a pair of black trousers. And today he completely switched to a contemporary look. Well, we must say that he gave us a glimpse of his versatile fashion sense and totally wooed us.
Jim would be joining Kangana Ranaut and Huma Qureshi for the Grey Goose celebration of iconic films screened at Cannes over the years.