- just now Dare To Copy: Kartik Aaryan Flaunts Stylish Long Hair As He Sends Out Eid Wishes To Fans On Instagram
- 4 hrs ago Happy Birthday Madhuri Dixit: 5 Beautiful Ensembles Of The Diva To Keep You Ethnically-Inspired For Weddings
- 8 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 15 May 2021
- 17 hrs ago Flashback Friday: Waheeda Rehman’s Mesmerising Chaudhvin Ka Chand Look Decoded
- Education BITS Pilani Postpones BITSAT 2021 Exam And Extends Application Last Date
- Sports Jeje Lalpekhlua stands watch with locals to stop overfishing in Mizoram
- Movies Bigg Boss Malayalam 3: Remya Panicker Might Get Evicted This Week; Ramzan Muhammed In Trouble?
- News Coronavirus lockdown: West Bengal government extends lockdown till May 30
- Finance Binance's WazirX Lists Shiba Inu Coin In India After Buterin Donated $1B In SHIB
- Technology Realme GT Neo Flash To Launch Soon; 65W Fast Charging, 4500mAh Dual Cell Battery Tipped
- Automobiles Mahindra Marazzo Automatic To Launch Soon & KUV100 To Live On: Not Discontinued?
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In May
Broken But Beautiful actress Harleen Sethi looked absolutely beautiful in her three traditional outfits, which she wore recently. The actress wore yellow, green, and black ethnic numbers and inspired our wedding wardrobe. So, if you are looking forward to attending a wedding, Harleen Sethi is the fashion inspiration you need. She was styled by Victor Robinson for all the three occasions and we have decoded her wedding-perfect outfits for you.
Picture Credit: Anurag Kabbur
Harleen Sethi's Yellow Lehenga
If you are looking forward to attending sangeet or wedding reception, this outfit of Harleen Sethi's is ideal for you. The actress wore an all-yellow lehenga that was designed by Mrunalini Rao. Her lehenga consisted of a sleeveless blouse and flared skirt, and it was accentuated by pink, purple, and dark green floral accents. She teamed her lehenga with a yellow dupatta that was enhanced by subtle accents and embellished border. She wore a multi-coloured gems choker and maangtikka, which was from Kohar by Kanika. The indigo bangles also upped her look. The statement ring came from The Jewel Gallery. The makeup was highlighted by golden eye shadow, contoured cheekbones, and pink lip shade. The highlighted ponytail rounded out her look.
Harleen Sethi's Green Lehenga
Harleen Sethi also flaunted an all-green lehenga that came from the label, Baaksha By Meena And Manju. Her attire consisted of leaf-green striped blouse with gold-toned accents and comparatively lighter green skirt that was subtly done. She teamed her ensemble with a dupatta that matched with her blouse. This lehenga of hers is perfect for mehendi function and the actress also showed us her mehendi design. The stunning pair of earrings elevated her style quotient. Her jewellery was from The Jewel Gallery. The makeup was marked by dark-pink lip shade, contoured pink cheekbones, and subtle kohl. The middle-parted sofly-curled tresses completed her avatar.
Picture Credit: Anurag Kabbur
Harleen Sethi's Black Saree
For gracing the main wedding function, you can opt for a black saree just like Harleen Sethi's. Her saree came from RI Ritu Kumar and this saree of hers was absolutely stunning. It featured a velvet black blouse and the saree was accentuated by golden motifs and intricately-done zari and maroon border. She also donned a jacket with this saree and her jacket was as elaborate. Her velvet black jacket was highlighted by gold zari and gave her look a regal touch. She wore complementing earrings from Kohar by Kanika. The glossy pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, a tiny black bindi, and smoky kohl spruced up her look. The middle-parted sleek tresses completed her traditional look.
So, which outfit of Harleen Sethi's did you like the most? Let us know that.