- 5 hrs ago Diwali 2019: What Are Green Crackers And Why You Should Be Using Them
- 6 hrs ago Milk Allergy: Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 6 hrs ago What Is Carbon Peel Facial, Its Benefits And How Does It Work
- 7 hrs ago Sara Ali Khan And Rakul Preet Singh Give Us White Outfit Goals For The Upcoming Party
- Movies Taapsee Pannu & Bhumi Pednekar Shut Up A Troll Trying To Create A Tiff Between Them & Akshay Kumar
- News Soubhagya Routray, gets prestigious Doctorate for his 'work' on underprivileged children
- Technology ZTE Blade A7s, ZTE Blade 20 Smart Xiaoxin Edition Unveiled: Price, Specs And More
- Sports India Vs South Africa: Local boy Shahbaz Nadeem replaces injured Kuldeep Yadav for Ranchi Test
- Automobiles Odd-Even Rule Returns To Delhi In November: We Have All The Details
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
- Travel Simple Tips & Tricks For Booking Cheap Flight Tickets In India
- Finance Rules On Vehicle Insurance Claims On Driving Under The Influence Of Alcohol
B-town's stud Vivek Oberoi is known to be one of the most stylish and talented actors in the Indian film industry. Along with several awards he has also won the hearts of men and women alike, we think he's one of the best actors India's ever seen.
This last Ganesh Chaturthi, our bollywood stars were busy celebrating to their hearts delight, but one guy looked as good as the decorated idol itself. And that's none other than Vivek Oberoi. Honestly, he really pulled off the desi look in his white and saffron combo like no one would.
The celebrity bunch was caught on camera enjoying the festival, Vivek Oberoi was beaming among his friends, family and paprazzi. It was truly a sight to behold. Priyanka Alva, his wife also looked stunning as she stood by him through most of the rituals. The couple are a force to reckon with. We cannot ignore the number of fans surrounding them, the young Oberoi is a fame magnet.
Coming down to the outfit. We love his look for the Ganpati Visarjan event. The handsome Oberoi chose a pure white kurta with zari trimmings. He teamed it up with a saffron coloured brocade jacket. The brocade made all the difference, really. It transformed his simple white kurta into a grand festival outfit. True blue jeans completed the look; we're so glad he didn't go for the typical white pyjamas that most people would've opted for.
Hats off to Vivek Oberoi for keeping his outfit clean, casual yet festival appropriate. We're loving it, are you? Tell us!