- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 23 January 2020
- 10 hrs ago Can You Get Pregnant While On Birth Control Pills?
- 11 hrs ago 11 Health Benefits Of Doing Pushups Daily
- 12 hrs ago Did You Know These Benefits of Drinking Green Tea Before Bed
- Movies Ala Vaikunthapuramloo Day 11 Worldwide Box Office: Film Maintains A Winning Streak
- Technology Upcoming Samsung Premium Smartphones Expected To Launch In 2020
- News Democrats to make case against Trump at Senate impeachment trial
- Sports Thailand Masters: Saina, Srikanth crash out, India's challenge ends at BWF World Tour Super 300 event
- Finance Budget 2020: Govt May Tweak 5% Tax Slab To Include Upto Rs 7 Lakh Income
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
We are proud to present to you the leading lads of the Bollywood music industry - brothers Armaan and Amaal Malik. At 18 and 22 years respectively, these promising boys have already accomplished what most people don't in a life time. They hail from a musical family, their proud father is none other than Daboo Malik, a music composer and their uncle is the famous singer and composer Anu Malik.
With several trophies under their belt, Armaan and Amaal Malik are now awaiting what the audience has to say about Hate Story 3. Armaan Malik has sung the already trending Tumhe Apna Banane Ka that is composed by his brother Amaal.
They were at a media interaction talking about the music in the much awaited Hate Story 3and we love their look! Amaal Malik turned up in a smart black sweatshirt and white jeans, his boyish charm was accentuated by his black leather boots and tousled hair.
Armaan gave him solid competition with his classy deep blue V neck T-shirt and distressed blue jeans. Brown shoes and a belt did the trick for him.
These guys are super talented and have what it takes to enthrall Bollywood but we believe that they are also two of B-town's upcoming high street style icons. We better watch out!