- 43 min ago 15 Best Foods To Eat After A Workout
- 1 hr ago 10 Reasons Why Marrying Your Best Friend Is A Wise Decision
- 1 hr ago January 2020 Fashion Edit: Katrina Kaif's Fashion Was About Denims, Saris, And Fuss-Free Casuals
- 2 hrs ago Saraswati Puja 2020: Exude Festive Vibes With These Ivory And Golden Designer Outfits
- Movies Priyanka Chopra In 'Final Talks' To Join Keanu Reeves In Matrix 4; Read Details
- Automobiles Everve Electric Scooter To Debut At Auto Expo: Will Offer Futuristic Design And Top Performance
- Finance Burger King India Receives Sebi Approval For IPO
- News 2019-nCoV: Delhi tourist suspected of coronavirus admitted in Goa medical college
- Technology Coronavirus: Apple Production Units Of iPhone SE 2, AirPods Likely Affected
- Sports Alastair Cook, Ricky Skerritt appointed to MCC's World Cricket Committee
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Bollywood and its love for fashion has always been quite evident, this time around bollywood celebs have been loving the stripe trend. The stripe trend also happens to be one of the biggest summer trends of the season, and we cannot stop obsessing over how well our celebs carry it off.
Lisa Haydon was spotted in a striped black and white blazer from Mason by Michelle Mason, Lisa paired it up with an all black crop top from Bebe and trousers from Alexander Wang. We like how Lisa highlighted the stripe trend with her outfit.
Evelyn Sharma was recently spotted wearing a striped top from Seams For Dreams and paired it up brilliantly with a Forever New jacket and distressed denims. Evelyn kept her striped look more subtle with a dash of edge.
Sayani Gupta was at Phobia screening today dressed in a multicoloured striped maxi from Anupamaa Dayal. Sayani's look was simple but effective, thanks to all the colours and the yellow and maroon stripes. We liked how Sayani carried of this tricky outfit really well.
Karishma Tanna was also spotted looking stylish at the airport in her striped jumpsuit. The combination of horizontal stripes on the torso and vertical stripes for the bottom with a cinched waist kept the look interesting.
Who do you want to take a striped style cue from? Let us know by commenting below.