- 1 hr ago This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- 1 hr ago Man Eats 'Banana Art' Worth USD 120,000, Says He Isn't Sorry!
- 3 hrs ago This Company Will Allow Their LGBTQ+ Employees To Avail HR Benefits On Declaring Their Partner
- 3 hrs ago Penile Allergy: Causes, Home Remedies And Prevention
- Sports ISL 2019-20: Odisha FC vs Hyderabad FC: Preview, Team News, Dream11, Fantasy Tips, Prediction, TV Info
- News PM Modi’s tweet on Lok Sabha polls victory crowned ‘Golden Tweet’ of 2019
- Technology RedmiBook 13 With Intel Core i5/i7 Announced For Around Rs. 43,500
- Movies Shahid Kapoor Reportedly Walks Out Of Awards Show After Organizers Break Promise On Award
- Finance Bank Of Baroda Lowers Lending Rate By 20bps
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Karva Chauth is known as the festival of love, courtship and loyalty . In a way, it is sexist because women need to starve for the entire day and needs to break her lent after seeing the moon and her husband in the evening. Though it is patriarchal, it is still celebrated with a lot of devotion by the Indian women for the long life of their husbands.
Today we are not going to discuss about the festival, but about the style quotient of this festival. Yes, in a way, it is a festival where Indian fashion is deeply rooted. Shades of red, orange, pink, yellow and many other vibrant colors are generously used in Karva Chauth wardrobe ensembles.
Now, we are going to discuss about 5 Bollywood movies which gave us a lot of style tips to steal from them for Karva Chauth. This Karva Chauth fast with style in Bollywood way.
1. Kabhi Khushi Khabhi Gham
Bole Chudiyan is the right song for you to steal some great style tips for this Karva Chauth. . Kajol's maroon anarkali lehenga was a way too fashionable for us to handle. And SRK's embellished sherwani was a topic of gossip in those days. So girl impress your husband by stealing Kajol's look. And boys, break your wife's fast in style with this sherwani.
2. Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam
Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam was a typical Gujarati movie, and Karva Chauth scene had to be present in the movie. Aishwarya looks gorgeous in the scene wearing a green silk saree. Just the right thing for you, if you think red is too gaudy.
A movie which was heart touching and won millions of hearts. Hema Malini and Amitabh Bachchan looked adorable together. In this movie, we again get to see a Karva Chauth scene. Hema Malini is seen dressed in an orange and light green chiffon saree. She is not called the dream-girl for no reason.
4. Biwi No.1
Remember Karishma Kapoor's superb performance of a typical Indian housewife in Biwi No.1? Yes? Then you definitely need to steal her style for this Karva Chauth. The orange and yellow Kanjivaram silk sarees is what we like to drool over. Kanjivaram are minimalistic yet fashionable. Girls, get the look.
In this movie, we see a comely Indian wife portrayed by Shamita Shetty singing a song for her husband during Karva Chauth. The song was a superhit and also Shamita's red suit.
These are the five movies which have inspired many to dress up for Kaurva Chauth in style. If you wanna dazzle this Karva Chauth, then definitely go for these Bollywood-inspired fashion.
For more updates on Bollywood stories, visit: Bollywood Style Notebook