- 7 hrs ago Kylie Jenner And BFF Anastasia Karanikolaou Give Us Insta-Perfect Party Fashion Moments
- 8 hrs ago 4-Year-Old Australian Boy Claims He Is Princess Diana's Reincarnation
- 8 hrs ago YRF's Face App Tweet Reminds Us Of Preity Zinta's Gorgeous Suits In Veer Zaara
- 9 hrs ago Google Celebrates NASA's Apollo 11 Anniversary With Astronaut Michael Collin's Voice in a Doodle
- News Ready to face arrest: Priyanka Gandhi ups ante against UP govt over Sonbhadra incident
- Movies Nach Baliye 9 Grand Premiere: Fans Loved The FIRST Episode; #BhaiOnNachBaliye9 Trends On Twitter!
- Automobiles Want Official Accessories For You Renault Duster: Full List And Details
- Technology Hotstar Leads Entertainment Apps Installations: Study
- Sports PKL 2019: Telugu Titans host U Mumba in Season 7 curtain-raiser
- Finance Reliance Industries Net Rises; Jio Profits Grow
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
- Education CBSE Compartment Result 2019: Links To Check Class 12 Board Exam Results
About last evening, Bollywood's leading divas were spotted in the city. They looked humble in their casual ensembles and wowed us totally with their style statements. While some kept it very simple, the others gave us some fresh outfit goals. Let's find out who these divas were and whose ensemble impressed us the most.
Ananya Panday was a bit dressed down this time. She made use of wardrobe basics and gave us an absolutely humble look of the day. The 'Student of the Year 2' actress wore a simple shirt and denims. She teamed her subtly-checkered black shirt with distressed denims and sports shoes. Her make-up was natural and highlighted by a pink lip shade. The middle-parted tresses rounded out her off-duty avatar.
Alia Bhatt was spotted at the airport with Ranbir Kapoor and she too sported a green pantsuit. The actress paired her white top with a minty green jacket and straight-fit pants with a button-down and flared silhouette. Alia wore beige pencil heels and accessorised her look with white cat-eyed frames. The make-up was highlighted by a pink lip shade and the sleek tresses completed her airport avatar.
Tamannaah Bhatia stepped out in style. She wore a lovely sleeveless blue dress that was accentuated by overlapping details and ruffled accents. Tamannaah colour-blocked her blue dress with red sandals and grey purse. Her make-up was dewy with contoured cheekbones and a pink lip shade. The sleek tresses rounded out her casual avatar.
Bipasha Basu was spotted with husband, Karan Singh Grover. The actress made a strong case for camouflage fashion with a short jacket dress that was full-sleeved and collared. Bipasha teamed her dress with white wedges and carried a brown bag with her. She wore dark shades and her make-up was nude-toned. The impeccable bun completed her avatar.
Sharmin Segal, who is busy promoting, 'Malaal' was spotted in a sporty avatar. She was seen in an athleisure dress and teamed it with black jacket. Sharmin paired her dress with sturdy sports shoes and carried a side bag with her. The make-up was marked by highlighted cheekbones and subtle kohl. The wavy tresses rounded out her avatar.
We thought Alia Bhatt looked the most impressive. How about you? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.