- 27 min ago Here Are Fashion Lessons From Deepika Padukone In How To Slay It In Formal And Glamourous
- 1 hr ago Finding It Difficult To Deal With Roommates? Tips That Will Make Your Life Easy
- 1 hr ago Red Sari Or Pink Sari, Which Sari Of Janhvi Kapoor's Did We Like More?
- 1 hr ago 9 Healthy Dietary Tips For Marathon Runners
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020: Last Chance To Buy Best Mid-Range Smartphones With Discounts
- Movies Allu Arjun Thanks Fans for Ala Vaikunthapurramloo’s Success
- News Modi should do 'Naukri Par Charcha', listen to people: Sitaram Yechury
- Sports Thailand Masters: Saina, Srikanth hope to keep Olympic dream alive
- Finance Ice-Cream And Frozen Desserts To Get Costlier
- Automobiles Triumph Rocket 3R Motorcycles Deliveries Begin In India: Currently Available In Eight Cities Only
- Travel 7 Patriotic Places To Visit This Republic Day
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Recently, Arjun Kapoor's close friends and family members graced the screening of 'India's Most Wanted'. The divas donned casual outfits for the occasion and stunned us with their style statements. From Anushka Sharma to Sobhita Dhulipala, a number of celebs attended the screening. So, let's find out who wore what at the event.
Between her busy schedule, Anushka Sharma found out time to attend the screening of 'India's Most Wanted'. Her attire was classy and something we could totally relate to. The actress wore a white top, which featured exaggerated sleeves and teamed it with distressed denims and black pencil heels. The look was mostly jewellery-free and the makeup was highlighted by a light pink lip shade. The middle-parted ponytail rounded out her avatar.
Vaani Kapoor wore a long flared dress, which was dipped in a yellow hue and was accentuated by myriad abstract prints. It was a breezy dress with subtle pleats and her ensemble seemed like a perfect summer wear. She paired her ensemble with chic sandals and the makeup was highlighted by a glossy pink lip shade. The middle-parted tresses completed her look.
Janhvi Kapoorwore a salwar kameez for the event. She looked pretty as a peach in her peach-hued outfit that was accentuated by multi-hued prints and pyjamis. She teamed it with a complementing dupatta that was adorned with rose and green leaves prints. She wore vibrant floral juttis from Fizzy Goblet and accessorised her look with oxidised earrings. The makeup was enhanced by contoured cheekbones, a glossy red lip shade, and subtle kohl. The wavy tresses completed her look.
Malaika Arora also stunned us in a simple avatar. Her outfit had a sporty edge and she looked smart as ever. She wore a sleeveless white Balmain top and paired it with dark denims that was flared towards the hem. The supermodel carried a deep green sling bag with her and the makeup was dewy-toned. The sleek long tresses rounded out her avatar.
Sobhita Dhulipalalooked effortlessly stylish and played with contrasts. She wore a black jacket that was marked by multiple white prints and she paired it with shiny ivory pyjamas and pointed white heels. She accessorised her look with an elegant choker and the makeup was contoured with a red lip shade. The sleek tresses completed her look.
So, whose outfit and look you liked the most? Let us know that in the comment section.