- 17 min ago IIFA Rocks 2019: Rakul Preet Singh Gives Us A Golden Fashion Moment With Her Boss Lady Attire
- 1 hr ago IIFA Rocks 2019: Katrina Kaif Owns The Green Carpet With Her Shimmering Deep Red Gown
- 1 hr ago Women With Short Height Can Totally Relate To These 7 Annoying Problems
- 1 hr ago Disha Patani Looks Ravishing In Green Eye Make-up Look; Here Is How You Can Get This Look
- Finance STC, MMTC Shares Crack Sharply On Reports Of Closure Of Trading Firms
- News How to find lost phone through government’s new website
- Technology These Xiaomi Smartphones Will Get Android 10 Update
- Automobiles Bangalore Police To Use Traffic Fines In Improvement Of Infrastructure For Motorists In The City
- Sports India vs South Africa: 2nd T20I: Probable XI of India for the Mohali match
- Movies After Refusing To Promote Sye Raa, Nayanthara Agrees To Attend Bigil Audio Launch
- Education AP Grama Sachivalayam Result 2019 Likely To Be Declared Soon
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
From Katrina Kaif to Anushka Sharma, the B-town divas graced the HT India's Most Stylish awards 2019 in their stunning outfits. While most of them impressed us with her fashion statements, some disappointed us as well. We thought this diva looked the most elegant and stylish. Find out who that diva was and let us know your views too.
Katrina Kaif left us speechless with an Ester Abner gown at HT's India's Most Stylish Awards. She looked stunning in her red gown, which consisted of a corset bodice and overlapping flared skirt with a deep front slit. The 'Zero' actress teamed her ensemble with shiny silver pencil heels. She accessorised her look with studded danglers and a complementing ring. The makeup was dewy-toned and enhanced by a red lip shade and the side-swept wavy tresses completed her stylish avatar.
Twinkle Khanna's outfit of the night had a few misses. The prolific writer and a columnist wore a shimmering golden Malini Ramani gown, which was accentuated by embellishments and metallic accents. However, we wished the gown didn't have that front slit and a longer length gown would have looked better. She paired her dress with Jimmy Choo sandals, which went well with her attire. The dewy makeup marked by a pink lip shade and the wavy tresses rounded out her look.
Sonakshi Sinha opted for an Atelier Zuhra gown for the glittering occasion. The outfit was enhanced by a royal blue shade, which we thought was an unusual and interesting colour. However, we didn't really like the mix of metallic and feathers here. This attire didn't quite work for here but her styling was done beautifully. We loved the statement neckpiece and the nude-toned makeup. Her makeup was highlighted by a matte pink lip shade and glittering eye shadow. The side-swept hairdo completed her look.
We loved Preity Zinta's black gown, which was a deep-necked, sleeveless, and a mermaid-cut number. Her gown was enhanced by abstract patterns in a metallic hue, which added an interesting dimension to her ensemble. She teamed her gown with black-hued heels, which went well with her gown. The makeup was a cross between dewy and nude with a bright pink lip shade and the side-swept tresses notched up her avatar. The intricate danglers completed her stylish look.
Kiara made quite a dramatic entry. Her Shehlaa Khan number was a surprise and not quite an easy number to pull off. However, Kiara carried herself with a lot of aplomb. She wore a halter-necked pink number, which was unapologetically ruffled and she teamed it with ombré pants. The actress paired it with white pencil heels and the dewy makeup with a glossy pink lip shade and well-defined kohl added to her look. The impeccable ponytail spruced up her avatar.
Kareena Kapoor Khan
Kareena Kapoor Khan gave a break to the western outfits and left us jaw-dropped with her traditional ensemble. She wore a Manish Malhotra lehenga and looked impeccable. Her lehenga featured a hauntingly beautiful interplay of black and grey-hued metallic accents. Her cape dupatta gave her attire a dramatic touch. The makeup was dewy with a light pink lip shade and the tight bun rounded out her gorgeous avatar.
Anushka looked a class apart in her Toni Maticevski gown, which was enhanced by a ruffled bodice and a figure-flattering skirt. It was a matte ensemble and Anushka paired her ensemble with diamond earrings and bling ring. The smoky kohl and light pink lip shade elevated her stylish look. The middle-parted ponytail was unusual and suited her look. Anushka looked impressive.
We thought Kareena Kapoor Khan looked the most stylish and elegant and took a risk with a traditional ensemble. Whose outfit and look did you like the most? Let us know that in the comment section.