- 9 min ago Birthday Special: Kareena Kapoor Khan’s Latest And Best Fashion Moments
- 16 min ago Exclusive: This Woman Is Shattering Prejudices Against Solo Women Travellers
- 2 hrs ago On Kareena Kapoor’s Birthday, Her 6 Stunning Hairstyles To Suit Your Every Occasion
- 17 hrs ago 10 Foods Parents Should Avoid Giving Their Babies In The First Year
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Engine Specs, Variants & Other Details Leaked Ahead Of Launch
- Finance Annual GST Filing Made Optional For Small Taxpayers
- News To counter biological threats, proper training need of the hour: Rajnath Singh
- Technology AMD Ryzen Threadripper 3rd Gen CPUs To Launch In November
- Sports PKL 2019 Preview: Gujarat Fortunegiants ready for tough weekend as they take on Jaipur Pink Panthers
- Movies Happy Birthday Kareena Kapoor Khan: Actress Shares A Kiss With Saif To Begin The Celebrations!
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Since celebrities can't stop flying in and out, we can't stop covering their outfits. Yesterday, we saw Bollywood biggies in casual travel ensembles.
Today, it seems they were in a mood to dress up. Although many were still seen in trousers. We saw a number of Bollywood celebrities at the airport and brought the best-looking ones here.
Shabana Azmi looked beautiful and quite traditional in a bright summery ethnic outfit. She was the only one who chose an ethnic ensemble for her flight. I love how she has coordinated yellow kolhapuris to this look. Also, the pinned yellow flower is admirable.
Next, we spotted Katrina Kaif who was nailing athleisure the trend. She wore black leggings with knee leather panelings, paired with a black top and a black jacket. She was also sporting white sneakers and a blue handbag.
Eli Avram showed up wearing another trend this season: Open Sandals. She paired these open white gladiators with camouflage shorts and a graphic tee.
It looked like leather was in huge demand. Singer Sophie was seen with her dog, clad in a black leather jacket and printed neck scarf.
And guess who returned from New York after shooting for Baywatch? Priyanka Chopra who looked liked a New Yorker in a white hoodie cardigan. She paired this look with black 3/4 cigarette pants and brown boots. But isn't it too hot for Mumbai summers, Priyanka?
Anyhow, we loved what she wore. What do you think? Which one of the above outfit you'd like to try and which one you'd like to say goodbye?