- 33 min ago Daily Horoscope: 20 November 2019
- 11 hrs ago Sonakshi Sinha, Karisma Kapoor, And Other Divas Flaunt Party Outfits At This Party
- 12 hrs ago On Zeenat Aman's Birthday, The Actress Whose Fashion Was Beyond The Conformist Narrative
- 12 hrs ago Copaiba Oil: Health Benefits, Risks And How To Use
- Technology List of Upcoming Xiaomi Smartphones Expected To Launch In 2020
- News JNU protests: Delhi Police registers FIRs; JNUSU says no action should be taken against protesters
- Movies When Katrina Kaif Left Salman Khan Blushing!
- Sports 2022 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers, India vs Oman: India go down by a solitary goal in Muscat
- Automobiles MotoGP Repsol Honda Team Signs Alex Marquez For 2020 Season: Will Race With Marc Marquez
- Travel Overtourism – Why It Matters, The Destinations Affected And How To Combat It
- Finance Job Creation Growth In India Slowed Down In Last 2 Years: CARE Ratings
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
Since celebrities can't stop flying in and out, we can't stop covering their outfits. Yesterday, we saw Bollywood biggies in casual travel ensembles.
Today, it seems they were in a mood to dress up. Although many were still seen in trousers. We saw a number of Bollywood celebrities at the airport and brought the best-looking ones here.
Shabana Azmi looked beautiful and quite traditional in a bright summery ethnic outfit. She was the only one who chose an ethnic ensemble for her flight. I love how she has coordinated yellow kolhapuris to this look. Also, the pinned yellow flower is admirable.
Next, we spotted Katrina Kaif who was nailing athleisure the trend. She wore black leggings with knee leather panelings, paired with a black top and a black jacket. She was also sporting white sneakers and a blue handbag.
Eli Avram showed up wearing another trend this season: Open Sandals. She paired these open white gladiators with camouflage shorts and a graphic tee.
It looked like leather was in huge demand. Singer Sophie was seen with her dog, clad in a black leather jacket and printed neck scarf.
And guess who returned from New York after shooting for Baywatch? Priyanka Chopra who looked liked a New Yorker in a white hoodie cardigan. She paired this look with black 3/4 cigarette pants and brown boots. But isn't it too hot for Mumbai summers, Priyanka?
Anyhow, we loved what she wore. What do you think? Which one of the above outfit you'd like to try and which one you'd like to say goodbye?