- Sports India’s first Global Sports Injury Conclave held in Bengaluru
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020: Massive Discounts on Budget Smartphones
- Movies Mohanlal's Ram: Prachi Tehlan's Character Is Revealed!
- News SC to hear Special Leave Petition filed by Nirbhaya's killer Pawan Kumar Gupta on Monday
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
November 1, is when the empress of Bollywood, the former Miss World, Aishwarya Rai was born. . She is for her gorgeous face, killer eyes, hour-glass figure and awesome acting. She has not only made an impact in Bollywood, but also in Hollywood. Some of her famous movies are Devdas, Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam, Dil Ka Rishta...
She is a trendsetter, a style diva, and a former supermodel. Every girl wants to be like her, and every boy wants to date a lady like her. She is a role model, an inspiration of style and loves the colour black. She loves to don black everywhere and anywhere. We have six sizzling hot looks of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan donning black at various events.
It's Aishwarya's birthday, and nothing else could be a better gift than this; her 6 best looks in black till date. Let's have a look...
1. In Sabyasachi
Aish looked ravishingly hot in this black Sabyasachi salwaar kameez. She looked gorgeous with red lips and gladiator pumps. Definitely one of her best looks.
2. In Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla
It's not a hidden fact that Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla is Aishwarya's favourite designer. We believe nobody else other than them can make her look this beautiful . She looked gorgeous in this laced and embroidered salwaar kameez by Abu jani Sandeep Khosla.
3. In Black Anarkali
Aish looked heart-throbbing good in this black anarkali salwaar. She has been known as the trend setter of anarkalis, and has made this fashion fad evergreen. She looked lovely in this golden zari and embroidered anarkali.
4. In Maxi Dress And Jacket
My my, why can't Aishwarya stop looking so hot and beautiful? This cropped hem black maxi dress with a black jacket is definitely one of her best looks till date.
5. In Black Shift Dress
At a Loreal event , Aish was donning a knee length black shift dress. She put on a red lip color and tied her waist with a black belt. She looked classy and edgy.
6. In Suit
The empress Aishwarya doesn't only focus on anarkalis or gowns, she can go androgynous, too. Here we see Aish donning a classy black suit with white shirt. One of her best looks for sure.