- 7 hrs ago Lakme Fashion Week Summer Resort 2020: Kareena Kapoor Khan Stuns In A Dramatic Green Gown
- 11 hrs ago Lakme Fashion Week Summer Resort 2020: Ileana D’Cruz Looks Captivating In Purple Lehenga On The Ramp
- 13 hrs ago Lakme Fashion Week Summer Resort 2020: Jim Sarbh Gives Us Inspiring Fashion Moment In Ethnic Attire
- 13 hrs ago Lakme Fashion Week Summer Resort 2020: Divya Khosla Kumar Sparkles In Silver Attire On The Ramp
- Movies Vicky Kaushal Does Not Plan His Career; Says It Will Make Him Rigid As An Actor
- Sports Premier League: Arsenal 4-0 Newcastle United: Arteta celebrates second league win as Lacazette ends drought
- News India rejects scope for third party mediation to resolve Kashmir issue
- Technology How To Delete Camera Roll, Saved Pictures Folders On Windows 10
- Finance Do you have Sufficient Insurance Cover? Use this Guideline to Find Out
- Automobiles New Maruti Ignis BS6 Facelift Launched In India At Rs 4.83 Lakh: Prices Hiked By Up To Rs 25,000
- Travel 10 Family Holiday Destinations To Visit In February In India
- Education CBSE Exam Centre Locator App: Why Class 10 & 12 Students Should Download?
Manish Malhotra once said of Sridevi that her every movie was a learning curve in terms of style. The designer who has been very close to Sridevi, rightly said so, as we saw a stunning style transformation of the diva in her movies. From wearing loud and vibrant outfits to muted elegant shades, Sridevi rocked it all. She was an eternal muse to the designers and was also a style icon for many women.
Towards, her last movies, we saw Sridevi's transition from quirky avatars to elegant and simple looks. Her jewellery was minimal and her makeup too. Like Karisma Kapoor, she is one of the rare actresses to have undergone such a transformation. But we also loved her bold and sassy avatars from her early movies. She was very charismatic and we couldn't keep eyes off her.
On her birthday, we have compiled the best of Bollywood movies in Sridevi's career when she got to wear the best outfits and rocked them to the core.
Sridevi has always been style-inclined and in her teens, she did her first Bollywood movie, Julie, where she performed as a child actor. In the simple sweaters and matching hair ribbons, she looked cute and beautiful.
Himmatwala was also one of the remarkable movies in Sridevi's career. She wore several outfits, mainly including dancer outfits. All of them were pretty gorgeous and Sridevi carried all the looks with utmost elegance, which looked even prettier with the matching accessories.
Mr. India (1987)
Mr. India had enthralled audiences of all ages, not just because of the thrilling performances and the storyline, also because of Sridevi's astounding style books. Who can get over the Hawa Hawaai and Kaate Nahi Katate songs and the bright and colourful outfits Sridevi had worn? They were marvelous, weren't they?
Chandni was a legendary movie in Sridevi's Bollywood career and for this movie, she donned several types of outfits designed by Bhanu Athaiya and Leena Daru. Athaiya won the best designer award for the astounding outfits she made for Sridevi. Designer Neeta Lulla also assisted the designs of Sridevi's costumes in the movie
Sridevi won many accolades for her performances in this movie and she wore some of the best looks in her career. From off-shoulder dresses to floral printed sarees, Sridevi looked too gorgeous in the double roles she portrayed.
Naagina (1986 and 1989)
Sridevi's remarkable role in the Naagina sequel has stayed in our hearts forever. The royal outfits to the 80s style books, she had donned every kind of style book in the movie sequel. We personally loved the traditional attires from the movies.
One of the best movies in Sridevi's career, Lamhe released in the earlier 90s, where Sridevi carried style books along with the period's style trends, is remembered even to this day. The 20th-century style books were carried by the actress with elegance and style.
English Vinglish (2012)
After a long gap of around 15 years, Sridevi arrived as an actress for the movie English Vinglish. She not only stunned us with her amazing acting, the actress playing a Maharashtrian lady wore some amazing style books, including differently styled sarees. We personally loved the way she had carried the trench-coat with the printed saree.
Officially the last released movie of Sridevi's where she portrayed a stunning character of a rebellious mother, this movie is one of the best we got to see from among her movies. For the movie, her style books were not flashy at all. Wearing mainly greys and blacks, she rocked the monotones very elegantly.